yeah I know, I even got a little too into them at a couple times when things aren't going well. I always use something to cope because I have shitty emotional intelligence. Alcohol > cigarettes > weed, I kind of wish I could afford cigarettes again at least I could talk myself into trying to start over again. I have such a hard time taking any risks cause off a lifetime of disappointment, and this was just another one. But this isn't fair this should be a chill, drama free environment, not my vent session. It's just me being fucking borderline like always, I don't do the self- harm shit I just throw pity parties cause I feel hated, which I know isn't the case here or in reality.

We all have private wars going on in our minds and hearts no matter how good our lives are. So far I've figured out the folks in here are more understanding and welcoming of your thoughts than those you know in real life, so there is that. This is a perfect neutral zone when it comes to individual emotions, unless you're pissed off because someone won't knock $2 off a sale... 

Well, I hope things work out for you Napalm. There are many beautiful and wonderful ladies out there. I hope you find one that makes you happy.  

I appreciate it, I'm a believer in there being thousands of "right" people out there for anyone. I'll get over it, it's just been a rough couple weeks and rejection doesn't really help. I'm going to go see a couple friends in a bit. I'm sure it will cheer me up

Weed candy? Sounds interesting.

They have weed sodas in the shops here. I want to try them but the one and only time I ate any form of edible weed I freaked the fuck out for what seemed like hours. It hits you in such a weird way, for me at least. I felt like I had zero control over myself and I didn't like it.

They have weed sodas in the shops here. I want to try them but the one and only time I ate any form of edible weed I freaked the fuck out for what seemed like hours. It hits you in such a weird way, for me at least. I felt like I had zero control over myself and I didn't like it.

It really does hit you different when consumed. I didn't like it much either the one time I had a brownie.

Yeah, I am always really careful with edibles. I find the ones that people make themselves fuck me up because half the time they don't do it right or I eat too much, but the store bought ones are the best. I just take them in small doses. I love the little gummi candies. 

Yeah, I am always really careful with edibles. I find the ones that people make themselves fuck me up because half the time they don't do it right or I eat too much, but the store bought ones are the best. I just take them in small doses. I love the little gummi candies.

Yeah I pulled the classic "oh I don't feel anything let me eat this whole bag of weed pretzels when I'm only supposed to eat half...oh yeah, and smoke a blunt real quick". I was a dummy about it. I need to try it again in a smaller dose.

I never caught the whole context of that one

Just using that as an example of what kinda of petty bs people don't like from other folks on this site, no one or event in particular.

It really does hit you different when consumed. I didn't like it much either the one time I had a brownie.

I've stayed high for about 18 hours before from eating brownies with friends and this includes about 6 hours of sleep in that 18 hour stretch:

High 6 Hours> Sleep 6 Hours> High another 6 Hours

We had a ceremony of remembrance, and it was still difficult like it will be no matter what, but having pictures of him to look at there and not a dead body was the easiest thing about it all. No death is easy to deal with. but you never have to make it unbearable for yourself or your family

Truth

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic