Hey yo, I never post here but Rezqua and Doman - shout outs to you both.

Your interest in music is as valid as anyone else's and don't let some 31 year old internet bully get you down.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Damn. Would if I could. Thanks for the shout-out :)

horray pressed the issue and got let down easy, somehow I feel a lot better than emotional purgatory. Only took a week and 3 messages to get her to reject me. Also makes me realize how seriously fucked up I am, now I don't know whether to go be social and distract myself or eat a bunch of vicodin and disconnect, it's kind of a coin flip

horray pressed the issue and got let down easy, somehow I feel a lot better than emotional purgatory. Only took a week and 3 messages to get her to reject me. Also makes me realize how seriously fucked up I am, now I don't know whether to go be social and distract myself or eat a bunch of vicodin and disconnect, it's kind of a coin flip

I say go with the former, you're a good conversationalist so would hate to see you go accidentally ya know...

Shipping coffee from me tomorrow also Ghost! Finally getting a fucking day off.

I need to arrange a coffee swap with one of you guys... It's hard for me to find any variety here :(

Edit: Not sure who mentioned Grumpy Coffee a number of pages back, but I am interested in it based on the name alone!

yeah I know, I even got a little too into them at a couple times when things aren't going well. I always use something to cope because I have shitty emotional intelligence. Alcohol > cigarettes > weed, I kind of wish I could afford cigarettes again at least I could talk myself into trying to start over again. I have such a hard time taking any risks cause off a lifetime of disappointment, and this was just another one. But this isn't fair this should be a chill, drama free environment, not my vent session. It's just me being fucking borderline like always, I don't do the self- harm shit I just throw pity parties cause I feel hated, which I know isn't the case here or in reality.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic