:( :(

aww sad you're feeling so shitty. really glad you had a friend with you to take over, though.

Thank you.

Yeah it could have been really bad if he wasn't with me. I try to tough it out way too much. But all I could see was a bright light so I knew I had to stop. He Drove me back and I stayed in my car for an hour until it cleared up a little. Head still is pounding though.

This migraine attacked me with a vengeance. Luckily when I was driving my friend was with me. Got dizzy and couldn't see. Had to pull over and let him drive.

Shitty. I've had that happen before, it sucks.

I just had a horrible panic attack on my drive home. Traffic due to construction, plus it started to pour really bad. It made me go over the edge. My chest is killing me now, feels so damn tight.

Found more pictures of myself I didn't know I took while I was stoned as hell in my hospital gown.... damn you Valium...damn you straight to hell...

Also, Kevin! Got a French Press coming from my mom for Xmas, so score and no pay, thanks for the help! Can't wait to use it and taste the difference...

That's dope. As pretentious as it sounds it really does bring out the flavor more than a drip coffee maker.

That's dope. As pretentious as it sounds it really does bring out the flavor more than a drip coffee maker.

I'm ready, the drip pot I bought in February is really good because it's got the cone filters which made me notice an immediate difference, but I am ready to have the really good stuff just for me :)

Here's a picture of me rolling face at a NYE wharehouse party 5 years ago. It's my favorite picture of me on drugs

CQ8WZbB.jpg

I was smoking a cigarette off to the side and at least a dozen people came up looking to buy various drugs from me. Then a girl came up and asked me to dance. I said no because I assumed she was looking for drugs. It didn't hit me what she actually said until she walked over to her friend and they both gave me dirty looks.

About an hour later my buddy grabs me like "Yo this girl is gonna smoke us up!" You can probably guess who it was. She wouldn't even talk to me and looked pissed. I still hit it tho.

(The joint)

Yo, gurl. How's toots?

I think she's getting a lot better ! The doctor put her on steroids and she's become so lively. It's difficult because I don't want her jumping all over the place because of her back but now that it doesn't really hurt, she doesn't give a fuck anymore. Ooh and she's sleeping through the night ! I thought she had a bad bladder but the vet said because of her lower back hurting, it was hard for her to use the restroom and that's why she kept waking me up all night to go out because she couldn't just go the first time.

Anyways, long response but she's doing a lot better and I am so happy and so is she B)

I think she's getting a lot better ! The doctor put her on steroids and she's become so lively. It's difficult because I don't want her jumping all over the place because of her back but now that it doesn't really hurt, she doesn't give a fuck anymore. Ooh and she's sleeping through the night ! I thought she had a bad bladder but the vet said because of her lower back hurting, it was hard for her to use the restroom and that's why she kept waking me up all night to go out because she couldn't just go the first time.

Anyways, long response but she's doing a lot better and I am so happy and so is she B)

good!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic