Got mine for $80. John (just checked--it's spelled with an 'h'!) keeps telling me not to feel bad, but I totally still do.

I wouldn't feel bad. Sounds about average. I just don't want to pay that much. Repress it on black /1,000,000 for $25 and I'll be happy. I just want to spin it.

I wouldn't feel bad. Sounds about average. I just don't want to pay that much. Repress it on black /1,000,000 for $25 and I'll be happy. I just want to spin it.

Yuuuuuup. Now that StD - Through Being Cool was repressed SSTB is my number one repress want/nostalgic HS buy.

I feel you.

Mine are SSTB, Piebald's We Are The Only Friends We Have, and Jets To Brazil's Orange Rhyming Dictionary. (As far as nostalgia is concerned.)

I still wouldn't mind seeing a repress of Beulah's When Your Heartstrings Break, and 1st presses of everything else besides The Coast is Never Clear (snagged one of those thankfully.)

I feel you.

Mine are SSTB, Piebald's We Are The Only Friends We Have, and Jets To Brazil's Orange Rhyming Dictionary. (As far as nostalgia is concerned.)

Fuckin' Big Wheel Recreation. They own the rights to some HRC stuff that needs a repress too. (Luckily I've filled my quota on those jams.)

Have any luck selling on the group homie?

Nah, everything people were asking for had already been sold here, haha. Except for one dude who offered $100 for a test press, record release variant, tour variant, another record, and a couple tapes. I don't think I responded to him. I've sold $185 worth of records/tapes so far. Not bad when $185USD is like $240 CAD.

Nah, everything people were asking for had already been sold here, haha. Except for one dude who offered $100 for a test press, record release variant, tour variant, another record, and a couple tapes. I don't think I responded to him. I've sold $185 worth of records/tapes so far. Not bad when $185USD is like $240 CAD.

You ever sell on Reddit? I may try it. I need a phone asap.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic