Yesss very soon! Probably sometime in January I'll get everything ordered. I want to try that Amazon Prime Now deal we've got here in Portland. Apparently they have 1-2 hrs to deliver to you. I'd rather that and do it when I know I'll be home then risk any of that stuff being stuck on my porch.

That's awesome, that makes it a 100 times better. I know you're dying for that set-up.

One at a time please, ladies.

Our ADT box that we don't have service on anymore started freaking the fuck out this morning. My mom was going to call them but I picked the lock to open the box and figured out how to completely disable the thing by looking at the electronics diagram. I feel like a badass. And I did the lock with hairpins. I feel like a badass.

One at a time please, ladies.

Our ADT box that we don't have service on anymore started freaking the fuck out this morning. My mom was going to call them but I picked the lock to open the box and figured out how to completely disable the thing by looking at the electronics diagram. I feel like a badass. And I did the lock with hairpins. I feel like a badass.

I can pick locks too. It's really simple with my trusty crowbar.

How's your job search been going T3? Any prospects on the horizon?

None yet. Waiting until after the new year to resume the search, since most companies are not really doing much right now.

Seems like a lot, didn't know they went for that much. Kinda shitty of the label to sell at inflated prices like that, but it's his to do what he wants with them. I'm happy with my black copy.

How's your time off going Ghost?

Nice. I can't imagine what'd it be like for your job to be crazy.

It's mostly just a lot of stressing and working furiously on paperwork at this point. At my old job if we were this busy I'd have ended up with a ton of overtime because I would have had to do all the embalming too.

It's mostly just a lot of stressing and working furiously on paperwork at this point. At my old job if we were this busy I'd have ended up with a ton of overtime because I would have had to do all the embalming too.

That would be kinda weird to embalm someone. I thought you were just a director, do you/have you done all the jobs at a funeral home? Seems like a crazy profession in itself.

That would be kinda weird to embalm someone. I thought you were just a director, do you/have you done all the jobs at a funeral home? Seems like a crazy profession in itself.

At this place I'm just a director, I'm a licensed director and embalmer though, as well as a certified crematory operator :)

At my lasts job I did all three because we had an onsite crematory.

At this place I'm just a director, I'm a licensed director and embalmer though, as well as a certified crematory operator :)

At my lasts job I did all three because we had an onsite crematory.

Damn, that seems like a lot to do, but you'll always have a job in that field.

Cremating someone would be really really weird. It's awesome people have that option though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic