ill admit im not familiar with like 3 of those albums, so ill have to correct that. An interesting list, definitely not mine. I guess pg.lost is on my to listen to list this morning, since it was on Matt's list and the VC list and I'm not familiar

ill admit im not familiar with like 3 of those albums, so ill have to correct that. An interesting list, definitely not mine. I guess pg.lost is on my to listen to list this morning, since it was on Matt's list and the VC list and I'm not familiar

Key will blow your God damn mind.

What are the other 2?

Go to the post rock page, go back a few pages, and check out the 15 bands or so I posted. Start with that. Or I'm sending you another 1000 song deep playlist. Haha.

I've heard most of the albums on the list, but just never progressed past a listen.

I've not heard Walking Cloud, but Hymm was my favorite Mono album I had heard. Memorie dal Futuro is my favorite Mono song though.

year of no light and deadhorse

Year of No Light is post rock / post metal. They are fucking crazy good. Some albums have vocals. Some are instrumental. Don't know how you are with heavy stuff, but I think you'll enjoy it. Try both versions.

Deadhorse is a really good post rock band out of PA. Definitely an essential among post rock purists. I know you'll dig this. (Good luck finding it on wax.)

In regards to my list, what haven't you heard besides pg.lost - Key?

Year of No Light is post rock / post metal. They are fucking crazy good. Some albums have vocals. Some are instrumental. Don't know how you are with heavy stuff, but I think you'll enjoy it. Try both versions.

Deadhorse is a really good post rock band out of PA. Definitely an essential among post rock purists. I know you'll dig this. (Good luck finding it on wax.)

In regards to my list, what haven't you heard besides pg.lost - Key?

Deadhorse are good peoples. We Can Create Our Own World is really good, but of you've never checked them out before I'd actually recommend listening to their live recording first. They did a live-in-studio session with Mike from Aviator a few years ago that captures how powerful they actually got a bit better than the studio album did (just my opinion, your mileage may vary)

https://deadhorse.bandcamp.com/album/live-at-the-office-recording-studio

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic