yeah this deadhorse album is fucking legit, I'm surprised I haven't checked it out yet.

I really wish we'd gotten a chance to record the song we did together. There's a couple of really low quality videos on YouTube, but we never got around to properly documenting it. Would have been cool to have dropped a split 7" or something.

I really wish we'd gotten a chance to record the song we did together. There's a couple of really low quality videos on YouTube, but we never got around to properly documenting it. Would have been cool to have dropped a split 7" or something.

you should link your music I'd be curious to hear it

you should link your music I'd be curious to hear it

I don't do music, actually...I toured with deadhorse in 2011 as a performance poet, and we closed our sets with a collaborative piece we'd written together. I don't have any copies of that, unfortunately, but I do have some live recordings of me yelling poems at punk shows if you're still interested.

http://williamjames174.bandcamp.com

I don't do music, actually...I toured with deadhorse in 2011 as a performance poet, and we closed our sets with a collaborative piece we'd written together. I don't have any copies of that, unfortunately, but I do have some live recordings of me yelling poems at punk shows if you're still interested.

http://williamjames174.bandcamp.com

gotcha, ill still check it out

Most likely, it's just that "Shipment Picked Up" scan is odd. Usually means the post office has it, but who knows anymore.

I am patient, just thought that scan was odd.

It's the Garrett Klahn LP :(.

Damn. I made a for sale thread just to get some funds for Cave In - Antenna in the C sale thread, and the dude sold it, but didn't update it. Ugh. So crushed right now.

That sucks, dude. I don't get why so many people hate on that album, it's really good.

Also I just PM'd you about that Doomriders record, but if you're no longer interested in selling it that's cool too.

That sucks, dude. I don't get why so many people hate on that album, it's really good.

Also I just PM'd you about that Doomriders record, but if you're no longer interested in selling it that's cool too.

Yeah, I love that album. And that one riff that sounds like the bass line to Paranoid Android, love it. It's my favorite Cave In album. I've been after it ok orange for years at a decent price. Sigh.

And consider it yours, dude.

I guess I'll do it.

I hear that's best treated with mom's spaghetti. That's if you can keep it down though.

Indeed, keeping it down is hard with those symptoms though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic