how do i add a variant to a master release on discogs so it shows up in the drop down menu along with the other variants for the same album?

Is there already a master release?

If there is a master release, open the click-on menu to the far right, 'edit master release', click on the release you want to add, aaand done!

I wish more people would actually do this. I created a variant entry yesterday, only to find that it already existed, and was not under the master release.

Haha, glad you dig it dude. Is it the clear/splatter? I'll grab mine when I get that way!

Yes it is. Looks like dried blood actually. Heavy vinyl, has to be 140-180 gram. Sounds killer!! Thank you so much again, I got burgers next time you come this way!

T3, you should put your XBONE on CL. I just put mine up thirty minutes ago and had a nibble.

I'm a little weary about craigslist these days, there were a lot of robberies from it over the weekend. I'm always smart about it, but stuff still happens.

I'm a little weary about craigslist these days, there were a lot of robberies from it over the weekend. I'm always smart about it, but stuff still happens.

I haven't had a problem. When I do deals that require someone to come demo something at my house I call a friend, put it on speakerphone, and mute the speaker on my end. That way if something happens someone can call 911 and the other guy is none the wiser. I haven't had a problem though. I picked up my receiver at some random guy's house and demoed it there.

I haven't had a problem. When I do deals that require someone to come demo something at my house I call a friend, put it on speakerphone, and mute the speaker on my end. That way if something happens someone can call 911 and the other guy is none the wiser. I haven't had a problem though. I picked up my receiver at some random guy's house and demoed it there.

I only ever met people in public, but even that does not guarantee they won't rob me.

Rough day at work today...last night, one of our clients got pulled from our program, by his mother...who is his legal guardian...who we're reasonably certain (but can't prove) is abusing him. So now my bosses are all feeling pretty low, because it feels like we failed the guy, even though there's literally nothing any of us could have done.

On the plus side, my client told me today that I'm "the best staff" so there's that.

Rough day at work today...last night, one of our clients got pulled from our program, by his mother...who is his legal guardian...who we're reasonably certain (but can't prove) is abusing him. So now my bosses are all feeling pretty low, because it feels like we failed the guy, even though there's literally nothing any of us could have done.

On the plus side, my client told me today that I'm "the best staff" so there's that.

What do you do for a living?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic