Everything off their first two albums is emotionally devestating.

You ain't wrong. CFUTF punches me a lot more than A-B does, but you ain't wrong. I actually can't think of anything this band has put out that I don't like...even the Weiss Family Sings Folksy Songs About Food & Farm Animals album sits well with me.

You ain't wrong. CFUTF punches me a lot more than A-B does, but you ain't wrong. I actually can't think of anything this band has put out that I don't like...even the Weiss Family Sings Folksy Songs About Food & Farm Animals album sits well with me.

I really like the "teenager dealing with their first serious breakup" vibe to AB.

It does. That whole album is powerful as hell and it comes through in the lyrics and the vocals to me.... 

Edit: That breakdown in Paper Hanger makes me wanna fuck shit up

I wanna love the shit outta MwY but the vocals kill it for me. Lyrics and music are there but them vocals...

I wanna love the shit outta MwY but the vocals kill it for me. Lyrics and music are there but them vocals...

Yeah. That's a big part of my thing. Kinda wish I would come around to them because they're touring with Teen Suicide and Say Anything and I can't bring myself to buy a ticket to just see Teen Suicide

I'm honestly debating going to the ER right now. I have the one of the worst migraines I have ever had, and nothing is improving it. It can't be normal to have 2 bad ones in a week. Maybe I'll go to bed early and see how I feel in the morning. It's kinda scary though.

I'm honestly debating going to the ER right now. I have the one of the worst migraines I have ever had, and nothing is improving it. It can't be normal to have 2 bad ones in a week. Maybe I'll go to bed early and see how I feel in the morning. It's kinda scary though.

Good luck dude. That shit is terrifying. I went to the ER with a migraine once. It was so bad I was certain I was dying. They gave me like 10 different IV meds before saying "fuck it" and pumping me full of morphine.

Good luck dude. That shit is terrifying. I went to the ER with a migraine once. It was so bad I was certain I was dying. They gave me like 10 different IV meds before saying "fuck it" and pumping me full of morphine.

I feel like my head is going to explode, it is weird. I am also certain I am dying. I'm sitting in the dark with no sound, and have the brightness on my computer all the way down. I should not even be on it, but I can't sit and do nothing.

Better safe than sorry dude. Hope it gets better

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic