The past few weeks I've not been able to search the forums for topics. Every time I enter something in the search bar and click enter or search button, it brings me back to the original front page of the forum....

Anyone else with the same problem?

Seems everyone is having the same problem, as described in the help forums. Adv. search works for some people, as does mobile searching, though.

The past few weeks I've not been able to search the forums for topics. Every time I enter something in the search bar and click enter or search button, it brings me back to the original front page of the forum....

Anyone else with the same problem?

site:boards.vinylcollective.com [what you want to search]

Put that in your search engine of choice

What do you do for a living?

I work as direct care staff for adults with developmental and neurological disabilities. I'm basically the first, one-on-one level of support for whichever client I'm working with, and then it goes on up the chain to their caseworkers, legal guardian, blah blah blah.

I work as direct care staff for adults with developmental and neurological disabilities. I'm basically the first, one-on-one level of support for whichever client I'm working with, and then it goes on up the chain to their caseworkers, legal guardian, blah blah blah.

Sounds like that could be pretty rough

help, quick, how do I screen shot my computer screen and save it to send as a file!?

The "Print Scrn" button will take a snap shot, and copy it to your clipboard. Just open and paste in paint or something.

God damn my body hates me, in the last 15 minutes I started to feel really fucking hot and really nauseous. I don't need this after the migraine all weekend. Trying to tough it out, in case it's anxiety related and not actually sickness. I don't want to use any PTO for being sick again :(. It's getting worse though, I feel faint and achy.

I'm starting to agree with your view on work being a contributing factor to this stuff Ashton. I'm sure my hatred of this job is forcing me to feel this way, to avoid the situation.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic