I'm honestly debating going to the ER right now. I have the one of the worst migraines I have ever had, and nothing is improving it. It can't be normal to have 2 bad ones in a week. Maybe I'll go to bed early and see how I feel in the morning. It's kinda scary though.

I finally went to a neurologist after averaging 5 days a week with migraines and my last one bleeding out of my nose and mouth.

I thought I was experiencing an aneurysm.

Went through a while battery of tests and eventually comprising a list of all of my migraine triggers.

I am down to 1 to 2 every other month.

I finally went to a neurologist after averaging 5 days a week with migraines and my last one bleeding out of my nose and mouth.

I thought I was experiencing an aneurysm.

Went through a while battery of tests and eventually comprising a list of all of my migraine triggers.

I am down to 1 to 2 every other month.

Shit, that's Archer's 2nd or 3rd biggest fear :P

Yay. I finally slept. I put on Caspian's Cigarette and passed the fuck out. I slept for 13 hours or so. And as I present I woke up to annoying people who shouldn't be on this board inviting more annoying people who shouldn't be on this board. Good times.

I'm with John on this. And I understand completely why he blocked who he did.

And Brian, if you are getting sick, I woukd stay away from dairy just in case.

Yay. I finally slept. I put on Caspian's Cigarette and passed the fuck out. I slept for 13 hours or so. And as I present I woke up to annoying people who shouldn't be on this board inviting more annoying people who shouldn't be on this board. Good times.

I'm with John on this. And I understand completely why he blocked who he did.

And Brian, if you are getting sick, I woukd stay away from dairy just in case.

I must've forgotten that you are more entitled to be here because you are older than me. Oops. Dunno how I could have when I am constantly reminded of it. Totally my bad. 

Not getting into it with you again, I'll just use that wonderful "block user" function, but this whole god complex thing is more than a bit out of hand. 

I must've forgotten that you are more entitled to be here because you are older than me. Oops. Dunno how I could have when I am constantly reminded of it. Totally my bad.

Not getting into it with you again, I'll just use that wonderful "block user" function, but this whole god complex thing is more than a bit out of hand.

What took you so long? And yeah, I'm what's out of hand. Right.

What took you so long? And yeah, I'm what's out of hand. Right.

Other than reply kinda aggressively to a few comments you've made towards me, what have I done? Pretty sure anything I've said here constitutes "small talk", You just have a superiority complex with Dom and I because you're older. 

And you're on my ass for instant replies? Yours literally hit the same minute mine went through

Other than reply kinda aggressively to a few comments you've made towards me, what have I done? Pretty sure anything I've said here constitutes "small talk", You just have a superiority complex with Dom and I because you're older.

We've been through it, dude. You don't listen. It's to the point when mods message me about you saying how annoying you are, asking me if they should temp. ban you or permanently ban you. Why I said no, and to give you yet another chance is beyond me. And I don't give a shit about other Dom, not one. There's no point explaining to this you. It's like talking to a wall; a really annoying wall.

And I don't give a shit about other Dom, not one. 

Can't tell whether this is a positive statement (as in I don't bother you) or a negative one (as in I'm dead to you)

Regardless, eh. I'm toughening my skin to others' opinions of me. Let's all just be buds and talk about music together.

Can't tell whether this is a positive statement (as in I don't bother you) or a negative one (as in I'm dead to you)

Regardless, eh. I'm toughening my skin to others' opinions of me. Let's all just be buds and talk about music together.

As in I don't have any issue(s) with you, bud. And good for you, cause you'll need that in life. (No sarcasm font.)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic