55 degrees yesterday, 31 and a snowstorm today. Almost went off the road 4 times on my way in to work, and it took me an hour to drive 18 miles.

I see you guys are about to get hit with another storm. The last few winters have not been kind to you.

Doesn't most of the world?

Oh wait climate change is not real.

Nah, not real at all. Totally normal. My friend is in NYC for an art show she is in, and said it was really nice the past few days.

Looks like next weekend we will get our first snow storm.

I'll have to post a video or something because it's pretty damn funny to watch the one man show. I get kinda a little waaay too into it when I'm playing heavy stuff.

Wanna make a deal? You make a video for us and I will make one in return of myself doing Two Headed Boy so you all can piss your pants at my awful pitch lol

To be fair, today is the first winter storm we've had all winter, really, so compared to last year we've been having it pretty easy.

The one a week or two ago didn't make it up your way? That's good though. We've been lucky too, only about 6 inches total all winter so far. Looks like 3-6 next weekend though, but that is still so far off it can change.

Somehow a lot of our stores got a really nasty virus, that is shutting down their network. It's spreading between stores too. It hides out in the server too, and keeps returning the next day after it has been removed.

The one a week or two ago didn't make it up your way? That's good though. We've been lucky too, only about 6 inches total all winter so far. Looks like 3-6 next weekend though, but that is still so far off it can change.

It took a twist south, and missed the entire state. We didn't see as much as a single flake.

It took a twist south, and missed the entire state. We didn't see as much as a single flake.

Ah, nice. Sucks you're getting hit now. Storm looks like it'll dump a ton of snow over there.

Damn, that is scary. I think my friends are staying near there too :(.

Just got a text from my friend, they are a mile or so from where it happened thankfully.

damn these prices (shipping and actual vinyl) on these new releases. at least I was able to preorder both from amazon to save.

It's getting crazy. What'd you order?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic