I just put in the order with my publisher to get 110 copies of my book! Got 10 extra to cover copies I'm gifting to people, and the other 100 will go towards fulfilling presale orders and hopefully having some stock on hand for a few readings over the next couple months. Y'all, I'm really fucking excited that this is finally happening!

I just put in the order with my publisher to get 110 copies of my book! Got 10 extra to cover copies I'm gifting to people, and the other 100 will go towards fulfilling presale orders and hopefully having some stock on hand for a few readings over the next couple months. Y'all, I'm really fucking excited that this is finally happening!

That's exciting. What's the book?

I'd be way interested in reading something cool, especially from a fellow VC'er!

I'd be way interested in reading something cool, especially from a fellow VC'er!

Thanks, y'all! It's my first full length poetry collection, rebel hearts & restless ghosts. An indie press from Austin, Timber Mouse Publishing, is releasing it. Fun fact: Jeff from Modern Life Is War wrote an introduction/forward for it. If you're interested, you can check out some of the poems in the book, and get a preorder link, at http://www.williamjamespoetry.com

I'm really really stoked...TM accepted it for publication almost 2 years ago, and it's been a long & laborious process getting it ready to print, but finally after all this waiting, it's gonna happen!

Thanks, y'all! It's my first full length poetry collection, rebel hearts & restless ghosts. An indie press from Austin, Timber Mouse Publishing, is releasing it. Fun fact: Jeff from Modern Life Is War wrote an introduction/forward for it. If you're interested, you can check out some of the poems in the book, and get a preorder link, at http://www.williamjamespoetry.com

I'm really really stoked...TM accepted it for publication almost 2 years ago, and it's been a long & laborious process getting it ready to print, but finally after all this waiting, it's gonna happen!

OUR REBEL HEARTS WILL TURN RESTLESS GHOSTS. THEY CAN NEVER TRULY KILL US.

I still haven't gone to bed. So what day does that make it for me mentally? All week I've had no idea what day of week it was. It was really weird to actually not know. Not temporally forgetting, but not knowing all week. Haha.

I've been there before, the summer between high school and college. Huge blur of staying up for days, drinking, and never knowing what day it was. I didn't even work that summer. It is really weird not knowing what day it is.

I've been there before, the summer between high school and college. Huge blur of staying up for days, drinking, and never knowing what day it was. I didn't even work that summer. It is really weird not knowing what day it is.

I binged Gilmore Girls the whole time. So the day of the week was irrelevant. Haha.

Awesome, the patch the programmers put out for the virus that is infecting our stores didn't work. Today is going to be fun. The virus is really odd, it is spreading through all our stores and only affects the computers at the desks. It is slowly spreading through the entire network though and causing huge problems. They think it was planted at a store... which is odd too.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic