I binged Gilmore Girls the whole time. So the day of the week was irrelevant. Haha.

Sounds like a good way to blur the days.

Currently sitting in line at Franklin's BBQ in Austin.

Today is going to be a great day!

That the place you have to wait in line forever at?

Morning Matt and Thomas. I went out for a coworkers birthday last night. Had 4 drinks and was in bed by 11. Super hungover at the moment.

Morning Brian. I have noticed I feel more hung over if I go straight to sleep after even a few drinks, instead of staying up a bit and letting my body break it down/flush it out before I sleep.

Yeah, that album is by far their best. The mastering and pressing are fantastic. I'm jealous.

Just got lucky for $30. Love the discogs alert

Anyone interested in that new Dustin Kensrue covers album? I figured out a way to save about 5 bucks on it. But it takes 2 people to go in on it

Hmm, Google Play lets you upload 50,000 songs for free, so seems like a great cloud back-up. It converts all lossless to 320kbps MP3's, but at least it's a good way to have all your music in the cloud. Anyone know if you have to upload every song, or if it just scans your library and adds songs from the store based on what you have?

Hmm, Google Play lets you upload 50,000 songs for free, so seems like a great cloud back-up. It converts all lossless to 320kbps MP3's, but at least it's a good way to have all your music in the cloud. Anyone know if you have to upload every song, or if it just scans your library and adds songs from the store based on what you have?

It'll scan it. It's Google, so it's smart enough. I use it, along with Spotify, my DAP, and my Nexus. Haha. I always want options.

Grab the manager. Choose a directory. Done.

https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/manager

Listened to Oceanic for the first time in years last night, forgot how great that album is. I just never come across copies and looks like even the repress runs like $34 locally or around that shipped so it will have to wait a bit

It's absolutely tremendous. Still my favorite Isis record.

It'll scan it. It's Google, so it's smart enough. I use it, along with Spotify, my DAP, and my Nexus. Haha. I always want options.

Grab the manager. Choose a directory. Done.

https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/manager

Nice. Going to give it a go when I get home. Seems like a nice free cloud back-up, plus I can use it when I'm somewhere else with wifi and want to play some music.

Nice. Going to give it a go when I get home. Seems like a nice free cloud back-up, plus I can use it when I'm somewhere else with wifi and want to play some music.

I would let it upload over night honestly. Since it's your entire library and all. Haha. Yeah, I like that you can re-download it. So free cloud. I definitely like it.

I would let it upload over night honestly. Since it's your entire library and all. Haha. Yeah, I like that you can re-download it. So free cloud. I definitely like it.

Haha, yeah, that is probably a much better idea. I don't need another day of super slow internet due to uploading.

The only one that was not consistently good was In the Absence of Truth. I couldn't abide the vocals because some of the "clean" vocals reminded me of 311.

In The Absence of Truth grew on me after a while. It's still my least favorite Isis album, but I do enjoy spinning it from time to time.

Food talk is making me hungry. Debating taking an early lunch to eat my pizza...

Edit: Is everyone on CL a moron? "How much you askin for that xbox one?", when I clearly listed the price, twice.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic