It's been a tired day for this guy.

Me too, man.

I stained a deck, weeded the area around trees (20x), shoveled mulch into a truck, took it to the house, mulched the tree beds (20x). That alone took 6 hours. I am fucking beat. And I get to mow the lawn, and do weed whacking tomorrow. The mowing should take 2-3 hours alone. A few more days and I'll be done with this damn house.

Nice! I can't wait for that show. I'll go alone if I have to.

I'm driving to VA Beach to see Caspian, by myself. But I'm guest listed so I don't give a fuckkkkkk. I always stand alone at Caspian shows. Brian can confirm.

Me too, man.

I stained a deck, weeded the area around trees (20x), shoveled mulch into a truck, took it to the house, mulched the tree beds (20x). That alone took 6 hours. I am fucking beat. And I get to mow the lawn, and do weed whacking tomorrow. The mowing should take 2-3 hours alone. A few more days and I'll be done with this damn house.

I'm driving to VA Beach to see Caspian, by myself. But I'm guest listed so I don't give a fuckkkkkk. I always stand alone at Caspian shows. Brian can confirm.

I just watched the live stream from Seattle's show tonight via Phil's Facebook. It was sicccckkk. They are playing Portland tomorrow but its sold out.

I just watched the live stream from Seattle's show tonight via Phil's Facebook. It was sicccckkk. They are playing Portland tomorrow but its sold out.

I have a VIP ticket for that show, but the company is being lame and won't let me change the name. If you can somehow pretend you're me, you're in.

On Monday I went to go see The Well. I had class that night, so I got there right around 10pm. I parked about a block away from the venue and walked over there. In the intersection outside the venue there was a wallet/lanyard laying in the road. I picked it up and looked inside to see if there was any ID. There was no cash, but there were a bunch of cards and an ID card. I put the wallet/keys in my pocked and went inside. There was a super shitty local metalcore band playing, so I headed to the back of the venue and pulled out my phone to see if I could find a Facebook page for this girl so I could message her and return her wallet. I couldn't find a profile, but after the local band finished, someone got on the stage and announced that there was a missing wallet and it if was found, turn it in to the bartender and he'd give you a free beer. I walked up to the front and talked to the guy that made the announcement and he pointed me to the girl who lost the wallet.

I walked up to the girl and let her know I found her wallet. She was silent and opened the wallet and just said "oh, well, good thing I don't keep cash in here" in a real snarky tone. She asked me where I found it, so I told her I found it on the street outside. She told me "There's no way that's possible. I had it when I came inside". She kept questioning me like I stole it right off her. After the interrogation, she told me to go to the bar to get my free drink, again with the real snarky tone. I told her I didn't want a drink and walked away. She spent the rest of the show glaring over at me.  :mellow:

On Monday I went to go see The Well. I had class that night, so I got there right around 10pm. I parked about a block away from the venue and walked over there. In the intersection outside the venue there was a wallet/lanyard laying in the road. I picked it up and looked inside to see if there was any ID. There was no cash, but there were a bunch of cards and an ID card. I put the wallet/keys in my pocked and went inside. There was a super shitty local metalcore band playing, so I headed to the back of the venue and pulled out my phone to see if I could find a Facebook page for this girl so I could message her and return her wallet. I couldn't find a profile, but after the local band finished, someone got on the stage and announced that there was a missing wallet and it if was found, turn it in to the bartender and he'd give you a free beer. I walked up to the front and talked to the guy that made the announcement and he pointed me to the girl who lost the wallet.

I walked up to the girl and let her know I found her wallet. She was silent and opened the wallet and just said "oh, well, good thing I don't keep cash in here" in a real snarky tone. She asked me where I found it, so I told her I found it on the street outside. She told me "There's no way that's possible. I had it when I came inside". She kept questioning me like I stole it right off her. After the interrogation, she told me to go to the bar to get my free drink, again with the real snarky tone. I told her I didn't want a drink and walked away. She spent the rest of the show glaring over at me.  :mellow:

Booooo. She sounds like a real jerk.

What the fuck did I ever do to you?

Damn, dude. Never said you did anything to me, you just bum me out because you get so down on yourself. I think making a straight edge pin is really great way to limit who's going to buy it from you, and if it doesn't sell out in the first 10 minutes I'd imagine you're going to get super down again.

It's like that variant database you're working on. It's worthwhile if you think it is, but you take all the criticism to heart as though it's personal.

Don't take it so hard, you're just kind of a downer and I was making the joke that it's because you don't know how to let off steam by having a drink.

Anyway, I'm just some asshole on the internet who made a bad joke at your expense. Genuinely sorry if it hurt your feelings.

All I do is try to help out this community.

But then you get so down when people don't support your in your endeavors. It's cool that you try to help out, but a lot of the "problems" you try to solve aren't actual problems.

I don't dislike you. Your optimism just always seems so short lived that it bums me out that you get so down.

I'd buy a pin that said "beer 4 lyfe". Morning all

Oh and what the fuck does it mean for a record to be "dished"? Never heard that in all my years. A fancy way to say warped?

A dish warp is when the warp is around the outside, making it have the appearance of a dish.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic