Ah, so my thoughts were right. Generally do they affect play? Probably depends on how bad it is...

Yeah, depends on how bad it is. A weight/clamp usually fixes the warp on one side (since it flattens it to the platter), but not the side where the outside is bowed up.

On Monday I went to go see The Well. I had class that night, so I got there right around 10pm. I parked about a block away from the venue and walked over there. In the intersection outside the venue there was a wallet/lanyard laying in the road. I picked it up and looked inside to see if there was any ID. There was no cash, but there were a bunch of cards and an ID card. I put the wallet/keys in my pocked and went inside. There was a super shitty local metalcore band playing, so I headed to the back of the venue and pulled out my phone to see if I could find a Facebook page for this girl so I could message her and return her wallet. I couldn't find a profile, but after the local band finished, someone got on the stage and announced that there was a missing wallet and it if was found, turn it in to the bartender and he'd give you a free beer. I walked up to the front and talked to the guy that made the announcement and he pointed me to the girl who lost the wallet.

I walked up to the girl and let her know I found her wallet. She was silent and opened the wallet and just said "oh, well, good thing I don't keep cash in here" in a real snarky tone. She asked me where I found it, so I told her I found it on the street outside. She told me "There's no way that's possible. I had it when I came inside". She kept questioning me like I stole it right off her. After the interrogation, she told me to go to the bar to get my free drink, again with the real snarky tone. I told her I didn't want a drink and walked away. She spent the rest of the show glaring over at me.  :mellow:

People are so fucking shitty

I'd honestly probably take a picture disc over a dish warped record, unless you can verify it plays. The issue is some will play, but will sound weird since the need is not tracking properly in the groove. I'd grab the picture disc, and toss it into a new sleeve as soon as you get it.

Both are kinda lose lose on sound though. Hopefully you can find a better one for a good deal!

yea, already cant decide what I want...

young the giant "s/t"

Jason isbell "southeastern"

taking back sunday "tell all your friends" (that awesome new color mix repress)

thy art is murder "holy war"

etc....haha

Get whichever is unlikely to be repressed. Tell All Your Friends will be in press as long as vinyl is still a thing. I bought it 10 years ago and I don't think it's been OOP since.

Morning all you lovely people! I feel too optimistic about going to my shrink for the first time today, but boy does this guy not know what I'm about to unload on him to make myself feel better lol ;)

yw on the brightside now you can buy one of the 404984087087808430389565464 TACOS you still need

Fixed that one to reality for you and him :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic