No! Your collection is awesome, I'd hate to see it broken up :/

Good morning everyone

i was just talking about you too!

sadly, gotta sell a few things :(

i thought i was in a good place and had my shit together to make a fresh start and find my happiness... but i guess my job messed up my taxes and now i suddenly owe $4,000 to NYS :( :( :(

i thought i was in a good place and had my shit together to make a fresh start and find my happiness... but i guess my job messed up my taxes and now i suddenly owe $4,000 to NYS :( :( :(

Was this somewhere else or did I miss that?

Shit, that's a lot. I'm sure I can ask my mom for a PayPal transfer or something so I can contribute. You're not planning on dropping THE HOBBY!!!! are you?

Was this somewhere else or did I miss that?

Shit, that's a lot. I'm sure I can ask my mom for a PayPal transfer or something so I can contribute. You're not planning on dropping THE HOBBY!!!! are you?

shhh a lady doesn't talk about who she gossips with ;)

I can also help Lauren offset some costs if she does want to sell.

awww you guys are way too nice. love you both so so much.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

i'm just trying to get a list together right now and then i'll give you guys first stab. but. just heads up. with the situation and all, need the $$ and can't do too big of discounts (even though i love you all!). but i will def throw something fun in if anyone from buys from me. like some homemade cookies or random records or nude pics of blade....something. 

shhh a lady doesn't talk about who she gossips with ;)

awww you guys are way too nice. love you both so so much. :wub::wub::wub:

i'm just trying to get a list together right now and then i'll give you guys first stab. but. just heads up. with the situation and all, need the $$ and can't do too big of discounts (even though i love you all!). but i will def throw something fun in if anyone from buys from me. like some homemade cookies or random records or nude pics of blade....something.

Literally because of who I am as a person, I was like "Fuck... Which ones does she have and when did she get them."

Oh my god this is terrible. Im so sorry. Does it have to be paid asap ? Or can it be done over time in payments ?

Oh my god this is terrible. Im so sorry. Does it have to be paid asap ? Or can it be done over time in payments ?

in theory, i could put off paying it, but i have no idea what my job or income will be like after this month. and considering i've had the same job for 4 months of this year, i feel like i'm probably going to have to owe again next year too and don't wanna dig myself into a bigger hole. i had a bunch of money saved up, so i can afford to pay this. was just going to use that for moving and trying to start a better life for myself :( 

That was a disappointing story :c

Well, the start of them being online was an ex tried to blackmail me by saying she would put them online if I didnt do something for her. I was already drunk when shs said this. So I took new ones, put them online and texted her the link because I don't negotiate with terrorists.

Well, the start of them being online was an ex tried to blackmail me by saying she would put them online if I didnt do something for her. I was already drunk when shs said this. So I took new ones, put them online and texted her the link because I don't negotiate with terrorists.

That was a much better story. There were terrorists and hostages and everything. summer blockbuster/10

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic