Ick. Sounds like I'm going to be filling in on the guitar for my friends band and I have to know five Asking Alexandria songs for next weekend. I wish he was into some other music :c

So not only are they covering songs, but they are covering horrible, horrible songs? Learn the essential covers, and get noticed by playing them really well. Then make your own music. (Not telling this like it's your decision, but just in general.)

So not only are they covering songs, but they are covering horrible, horrible songs? Learn the essential covers, and get noticed by playing them really well. Then make your own music. (Not telling this like it's your decision, but just in general.)

I know. I'm friends with the guy and am more than capable of being lead guitar, I just wish if he wanted to do metal it wasn't core. Or it was at least cool core not HTcore.

(but between you and me daaamn does this guy know some of the best looking girls. Not that that would ever cloud my or anyone else's judgment. Totally not hoping to meet anyone)

Ick. Sounds like I'm going to be filling in on the guitar for my friends band and I have to know five Asking Alexandria songs for next weekend. I wish he was into some other music :c

It's okay. A lot of my friends in the backward ass town I grew up in didn't even know the classic bands, or just hated it. They all liked club music a lot - it was a lonely musical void. 

It's okay. A lot of my friends in the backward ass town I grew up in didn't even know the classic bands, or just hated it. They all liked club music a lot - it was a lonely musical void. 

Eh, it is what it is. I'll deal with the selected music to be able to actually jam with some other people who play instruments 

Eh, it is what it is. I'll deal with the selected music to be able to actually jam with some other people who play instruments 

There were the few enlightened ones who I ended up being in various bands with - it all works out....except when you find yourself grinding to club music at 2am wondering where it all went wrong.

So when I started at my current job, there were 6 budget/financial analysts. One quit/retired on my first day, one retired a month ago, one is getting moved to a different area, and another is quitting next Wednesday. We have this big budget project that will be due in August/September, the Legislative Appropriations Request, and instead of 6 people we now have two including me. This is going to be rough :mellow:

Get a hip haircut and play silly breakdowns so your peers can punch each other

THAT ISN'T WHAT CHUCK WOULD HAVE WANTED.

I really need a haircut thouh, it looks ridiculous right now.

(bro like most of them are as weeabooy as me too)

I'll give it a spin later, and let you know.

Cool. I'm going to call the shop and find out what's up today and let you know about the other amp soon.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic