I'm in quite the predicament; Bayside/The Menzingers/Sorority Noise is in San Antonio the same night as Somos is in Austin.  Which should I go to? I'm leaning towards Menzingers/Sorority Noise because I enjoy them a little more than Somos and haven't seen SN live yet. But Somos will be a 20 min drive and Menzingers will be an hour drive.

4 minutes ago, texan4life said:

I'm in quite the predicament; Bayside/The Menzingers/Sorority Noise is in San Antonio the same night as Somos is in Austin.  Which should I go to? I'm leaning towards Menzingers/Sorority Noise because I enjoy them a little more than Somos and haven't seen SN live yet. But Somos will be a 20 min drive and Menzingers will be an hour drive.

drivin aint nuttin B, just extra time to listen to jams in the car

My personal opinion... Somos is pretty boring live.

so Menzingers, definitely Menzingers.

pick Menzingers.

Edit: LOL at all (possibly one of) you Somos fans that wish you could downvote me right now. "Like This" only is the true freedom of speech!

Edited by Snaggle Von Swift

16 minutes ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

pick Menzingers.

Edit: LOL at all (possibly one of) you Somos fans that wish you could downvote me right now. "Like This" only is the true freedom of speech!

52 minutes ago, texan4life said:

I want to see Bayside/SN, but it's downtown at a venue I hate. Haven't decided if I am going or not.

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

drivin aint nuttin B, just extra time to listen to jams in the car

Very true

39 minutes ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

pick Menzingers.

Menzingers it is!

23 minutes ago, Holo said:

I want to see Bayside/SN, but it's downtown at a venue I hate. Haven't decided if I am going or not.

Downtown where?

2 minutes ago, texan4life said:

Very true

Menzingers it is!

Downtown where?

Downtown Phoenix. Fucking venue had a lot that was labeled online as $7 admission and then had security out front the lot collecting $15 to park at the only place to go within a mile of the venue. Told them to fuck themselves and that I wasn't coming back anytime soon and that if I was I sure as fuck wasn't driving myself because that's dishonest as fuck. Fuck The Pressroom

2 minutes ago, texan4life said:

Very true

Menzingers it is!

Downtown where?

Downtown Phoenix. Fucking venue had a lot that was labeled online as $7 admission and then had security out front the lot collecting $15 to park at the only place to go within a mile of the venue. Told them to fuck themselves and that I wasn't coming back anytime soon and that if I was I sure as fuck wasn't driving myself because that's dishonest as fuck. Fuck The Pressroom

8 hours ago, Holo said:

I had an unplanned long weekend with two sick days this week, and coming up this weekend with the holiday weekend is going to be a lot of fun as well. After I get out of school on Friday I'm going downtown for weebfest, so I'll probably be there about 1PM-12AM, and then I'll do 10AM-12AM weekend days, and then 10AM-6PM(close) on Monday. Really enjoyed comicon and met some cool people (as well as a couple other things I've mentioned to you in the past) so I'm hoping it goes similarly well. I doubt it though, my weekend at comicon was kind of a long list of unlikely things that all ended up actually happening. Would be nice, though, so I guess I can hope.

I have an awful habit of staying up late because I kept weird hours, being exhausted, coming home and falling asleep, fucking my schedule worse, and perpetuating the cycle. I really need to sleep like a normal person, multiple 4-5 hour days in a week is rough (FOR US NORMAL FOLK <3<3<3 @GHOSTDRONES)

Sleep is for humans

1 minute ago, Thomas³ said:

I caught the damn cold going around work, and also around my family. Woke up with a sore throat and have progressively felt worse and worse as the day goes on. This sucks.

You shouldn't have gotten so close to me while I was sick, probably spread it via PM or something  <3

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic