1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

Quite a bit better. It's just left over annoyances now, stuffiness and a cough every so often. Thanks for asking. You guys still getting flooded down there, or did the hurricane pass?

Yea, we're good here. Just a lot of rain and some wind but like Jason said it's surprisingly beautiful this morning.

1 hour ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. Yea the storm has passed already T. Been raining the past two nights, but looks beautiful out this morning. Sad to hear Jon Polito passed away. I doubt I'll ever stop using the phrase "special lady" thanks to The Big Lebowski

fhd998TBL_Jon_Polito_003@013303.jpg

He will always be my favorite pawn shop owner if you know what I mean!

Con has been pretty fun. They've had a few bands too, and the one last night was cool. Wasn't going to go but a couple guys I was hanging with down there told me I should. She used to be in AKB 48 (blehhhhh) but now she's fronting a rock band that was pretty damn solid. Nothing I'd go out and buy a CD for but enjoyable for free/cost of my con ticket. As was expected, the crowd was by far the most boring of any show I've been to. :P

Also found the Lucky Star DVD set that's been hella OOP for $1, so that was awesome too. Going again today but will have to sit out tomorrow because homework :c 

@GHOSTDRONES you like a lot of DC hardcore/post-hardcore bands, did you ever get into Kerosene 454? My buddy has been talking about them for quite some time and I finally got around to listening, pretty brilliant. Maybe not Fugazi level but I found the first album to be very enjoyable. Also finally got around to hearing more Hot Snakes since I've been on a big DLJ kick lately. I really like Suicide Invoice, I'm going to have to pickup a copy soon. I think I need to explore the Rocket catalog more next

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic