2 minutes ago, GatorPrideSONNN said:

Just curious what your avatar is all about futures? Is that from a book or something? Its a cool picture.

it's from the liner notes of foster the people's supermodel. each song had a little illustration that went along with it. this image is for the song "a beginners guide to destroying the moon"

1 minute ago, Thomas³ said:

I think I am going to start making healthy lunches on Sunday, to take to work for the week. I'm getting sick of peanut butter sandwiches and chips or carrots. Brown rice, broccoli and black bean bowls sound really really good to eat every day. Time to lose a bit of weight.

im loving my clean meals I picked up. and its a plus they all taste good and I don't have to cook anything. you should see if they have a company that does it there T

1 minute ago, KingTacoMunster said:

im loving my clean meals I picked up. and its a plus they all taste good and I don't have to cook anything. you should see if they have a company that does it there T

Is that how you do it, through a company? I'm sure that'd make portions and such much easier to manage (I know I'd make too large of ones). Even though I can't cook much, I have rice down and baking some broccoli and adding in black beans (maybe topping with a small amount of cheese) should be easy and cheap.

5 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Is that how you do it, through a company? I'm sure that'd make portions and such much easier to manage (I know I'd make too large of ones). Even though I can't cook much, I have rice down and baking some broccoli and adding in black beans (maybe topping with a small amount of cheese) should be easy and cheap.

yea, its a restaurant I guess you would call it, they are open for lunch and then they do these meals. each week the menu is different and comes out on Thursday and you have to order by sunday to pick it up on Monday afternoon. every meal is below 500 calories.

5 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

yea, its a restaurant I guess you would call it, they are open for lunch and then they do these meals. each week the menu is different and comes out on Thursday and you have to order by sunday to pick it up on Monday afternoon. every meal is below 500 calories.

39 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

time needs to hurry up, got a dinner and a movie with the wifey tonight!

you may need to go get some of that good doctor medicine T

Not for a cold, they don't give you shit. I'm sure I'll be ok in a few days. It's the weekend soon anyway, so I'll have plenty of time to rest.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic