PO Neurosis - Honor Found In Decay

archiced

y'all may as well just buy them now. you're gonna want it later in the year and by then it will be gone. the price sucks, but then again, hydrahead is pretty infamous for their shitty prices.

This isn't on Hydra Head, it's on Neurot. I definitely want this, but the price tag is making me wait until they are on clearance/coupon code time. Paying more for a limited to 500 isn't really worth it for that high of a number.

• 3 weeks later...

I received this email last night.

Hello Relapse Customer,

Due to manufacturing set backs, the Yellow and Orange color vinyl versions of the Neurosis – Honor Found in Decay will be delayed past its Feb 5th release date. We received test pressings from the plant that did not meet the standards which we strive to maintain. For such a special, high price item, we want to make sure this vinyl release is the best quality it can possibly be for our customers. We are doing everything we can to get these limited versions out to you as soon as possible. We thank you for your understanding, and we appreciate your support.

Cheers,
Relapse Mailorder=

I received this email last night.

Hello Relapse Customer,

Due to manufacturing set backs, the Yellow and Orange color vinyl versions of the Neurosis – Honor Found in Decay will be delayed past its Feb 5th release date. We received test pressings from the plant that did not meet the standards which we strive to maintain. For such a special, high price item, we want to make sure this vinyl release is the best quality it can possibly be for our customers. We are doing everything we can to get these limited versions out to you as soon as possible. We thank you for your understanding, and we appreciate your support.

Cheers,

Relapse Mailorder=

if youre going to charge an arm and a leg, at least have this shit ready on time.

I think the problem is a pre-order is announced and release dates are set prematurely. You shouldn't promise a release date when you haven't even fully heard your test press. Then you get into delays of at least a month and you piss off your customers. Don't set a date until you're test press is approved. That's what I'd say.

• 3 weeks later...