The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

After seeing all three, Mondo hit this one out of the park, appearance wise. Sorry to those who haven't gotten it yet.

Different covers, colors AND labels. Glad my first Mondo purchase was a slam dunk. Went with SA but they all look great

Edit: Not sure why I used two sports expressions..totally accidental

After seeing all three, Mondo hit this one out of the park, appearance wise. Sorry to those who haven't gotten it yet.

Different covers, colors AND labels. Glad my first Mondo purchase was a slam dunk. Went with SA but they all look great

So glad about that part. After seeing the Howl variant I was praying so hard that the other colors would be opposites as well. This package is fantastic, I just wish I was a Packers fan having the SA variant haha.

Edit: Nice thick insert as well. I can see why the Yamadas were shafted though, that art is weak compared to the others.

English on the front, Japanese on the back. The rear artwork is different but similar in composition to the front. People are just taking pictures on the other side I think.

Slinch, retailers will have some but I think the license was US only. Someone might have more information.

No.... the pictures AGUA is showing is japo/japo obi. And if you look at ebay you will see SA with eng/japo, HMC with eng/eng.

So... uniform obi for the respective releases or random??

No.... the pictures AGUA is showing is japo/japo obi. And if you look at ebay you will see SA with eng/japo, HMC with eng/eng.

So... uniform obi for the respective releases or random??

No I have all three variants in front of me.

It's as you've seen on ebay.

HMC eng/eng

PM ja/ja

SA eng/ja

http://instagram.com/p/eqz_kSOJtP/

You still haven't got it? Let alone shipped?

You might want to contact them

I've spoken with them back and forth maybe 6 times?

Was told it would ship the 13th, then around the 20th I was told they are shipping soon. Then yesterday I was told "Okay we shipped 2 of them" but that was after 6pm yesterday, USPS still says the tracking # doesn't exist. And the 3rd still has nothing although yesterday they said it would ship today.