The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Guest realtalk

New release? Commence stating opinions as facts!

Also, this will sell out right away on day 1.

You can definitely get this through your phone Quik - but it won't last the day.

Looks like rooks got a head start! Lolz.

It's clearly an opinion.

Some already sold at FF, $20 gatefold with great art by a well known artist, randomly inserted variant at a price point where people will not hesitate to buy 2+ copies, and it's mondos first two color variant that's not a splatter.

But let's call out fellow members and be an ass hole.

Looks like real talk got a head start! Lolz.

Guest realtalk

It's clearly an opinion.

Some already sold at FF, $20 gatefold with great art by a well known artist, randomly inserted variant at a price point where people will not hesitate to buy 2+ copies, and it's mondos first two color variant that's not a splatter.

But let's call out fellow members and be an ass hole.

Looks like real talk got a head start! Lolz.

There are no qualifiers in your text that indicate it is opinion. You state it as fact... twice.

I made a light hearted joke and you call me an asshole so I guess YOU actually got the head start on that one too!

Congrats!

...asshole.

"any wagers on time to sell out"

It will be gone within the day.

That's an opinion, aka my guess and answer to the question posed.

And my second post, I don't know if you quoted it the second I posted it or what, but I added "probably" to it maybe 30 seconds after I hit save.

But really it doesn't matter. I'll be grabbing a copy as soon as it is in, looking forward to it.

Guest realtalk

Rooks is one of my favs in here, totally value his opinion

Real talk, however, is a shit

Nobody values your opinion, so u can shut it, CharredupMacAnus.

That said, and moving forward so we don't have another several pages of fight because of a misconstrued, light-hearted joke... I am really looking forward to this and I will definitely be purchasing! :D

"any wagers on time to sell out"

It will be gone within the day.

That's an opinion, aka my guess and answer to the question posed.

And my second post, I don't know if you quoted it the second I posted it or what, but I added "probably" to it maybe 30 seconds after I hit save.

But really it doesn't matter. I'll be grabbing a copy as soon as it is in, looking forward to it.

Just ignore him.

I think this'll be my first time buying two copies since it seems no one ever has a problem selling any extras at cost.

eh they can't all be winners.

I also wish they'd put out some better known movie-soundtracks. I get that there's a certain edge to wanting to be different and "find" that OST that everyone will love. But there are a ton of classic movies with awesome scores just waiting to be put out. Poltergeist is a perfect example of where they did it right, and that's their best release so far, in my opinion.

They'd make it a lot easier on my if they'd stop pairing great art with mediocre soundtracks and vice versa.

That's what stings about Timecrimes, love every bit of the release, minus the music.

Id rather have other Mondo fans get a crack at this, than me having it sit on my shelf unplayed.