The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

The only Amazon order I placed for a Mondo record was Drive after Mondo sold out. I know a shit load of people got theirs cancelled but I got lucky. Amazon + Mondo is a real crap shoot.

I ordered mine a few days before they pulled it, so hopefully I get one. I'm gonna take my chances I think and just stick with amazon. $27 shipped is so much nicer than $35+ 

On another hand I might just order a mondo one too. Worst case scenario, I get my money back.

Finally recieved Timecrimes. For those who only order 1 copy, how lucky have you been with variants? This is starting to get annoying. I've been buying Mondo records since The Beyond, and so far I've only recieved the Drive variant (not including Oblivion).

I've gotten 2 variants out of all the ones I've ordered. I passed on Oblivion and Raid. The Beyond and the new Maniac I got variants of. In the end, I'm not a freak about it. It's always COOL, but I'm not going to risk getting stuck with 2 black copies or more and order multiples. I go for 1 and cross my fingers. Of course it's about the music, but with Mondo it's the cover art too so the vinyl color isn't some big thing to me.

Finally recieved Timecrimes. For those who only order 1 copy, how lucky have you been with variants? This is starting to get annoying. I've been buying Mondo records since The Beyond, and so far I've only recieved the Drive variant (not including Oblivion).

I only ordered one copy from mondo and got the time crimes variant

I've gotten 2 variants out of all the ones I've ordered. I passed on Oblivion and Raid. The Beyond and the new Maniac I got variants of. In the end, I'm not a freak about it. It's always COOL, but I'm not going to risk getting stuck with 2 black copies or more and order multiples. I go for 1 and cross my fingers. Of course it's about the music, but with Mondo it's the cover art too so the vinyl color isn't some big thing to me.

I feel the same way as you on all accounts except for how you passed on the Oblivion OST, haha. That shit is the real deal!