The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Kinda surprised the LPs are still available based on the comments I've seen in the past about how these things sell out in a matter of minutes.  Maybe that is more applicable to the prints.

Is the production run higher on this LP release?

the LPs don't usually sell out in minutes.  Given some hype over this one, I figured it would go fast though.  The posters on the other hand can last seconds.

Welp site is still proccessing my pament on screen but ive gotten email conformation from both paypal and mondo LOL. Wish i couldve got a slipmat but oh well.

Same thing happened to me.  I got a print yesterday and it stayed on the 'checkout' screen for a while and in the meantime I got the confirm email.  Same thing happened today.

Kinda surprised the LPs are still available based on the comments I've seen in the past about how these things sell out in a matter of minutes. Maybe that is more applicable to the prints.

They're probably pressing a lot of copies? And amazon has had it on sale

Did amazon cancel Halloween LP? It still appears in my orders page

They haven't cancelled mine yet.  The product page is also back up saying "item is temporarily unavailable...blah blah blah".  Yesterday, the product page wasn't there and if you clicked on it through your order page, it would show an error.

My guess is that they will fulfill some of the pre-orders.  I don't know if they fill them based on order time or if it is just random.  I ended up getting my Drive pre-order from them but did not get my Maniac pre-order.  It's a crapshoot, really.

Kinda surprised the LPs are still available based on the comments I've seen in the past about how these things sell out in a matter of minutes. Maybe that is more applicable to the prints.

It depends what Mondo vinyl you're buying.

Drive sold out in 25 minutes. Based on popularity that's probably the closest I can relate this Halloween OST release to.

Unless you know for sure the exact run numbers, it's all a crapshoot. Its a no-brainer (based off the popularity of this license) that this release is probably one of their highest runs ever.

I wish the PO was last month so that could be a reality but it is what it is. I'd only spin this on Halloween so I passed on it. I'll spin a turkey on my TT during thanksgiving instead.

Ive got a feeling this was supposed to be here by Halloween but the Ghibli pressing delays fucked up their timetable.