The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I filmed the whole mondo panel. I'm gonna have to edit it. I filmed the majority of it with my dslr camera but it started over heating so I had to switch to my digital camera. I'll post some pics of things in a few minutes. Prints are gone. They only received 150 before they left to come here. I got everyone's records. :) and I can still get a few more if people want them.

I filmed the whole mondo panel. I'm gonna have to edit it. I filmed the majority of it with my dslr camera but it started over heating so I had to switch to my digital camera. I'll post some pics of things in a few minutes. Prints are gone. They only received 150 before they left to come here. I got everyone's records. :) and I can still get a few more if people want them.

I will take a record if that is possible! You rule!

You're a saint. Anything upcoming hinted at in the panel?

That random black guy is ken foree from devils rejects and dawn of the dead. Those hot naked chicks from rob zombies halloween are here too signing things. They don't wanna show their boobies though. :/ lots of cool stuff like posters, comics, shirts, DVDs, CDs, vinyl, and people signing autographs. I met the guy who played Michael Meyers in rob zombies halloween. Didn't realize he was the guy in x men too. Saber tooth I think. He's 6'8" crazy stuff.

That random black guy is ken foree from devils rejects and dawn of the dead. Those hot naked chicks from rob zombies halloween are here too signing things. They don't wanna show their boobies though. :/ lots of cool stuff like posters, comics, shirts, DVDs, CDs, vinyl, and people signing autographs. I met the guy who played Michael Meyers in rob zombies halloween. Didn't realize he was the guy in x men too. Saber tooth I think. He's 6'8" crazy stuff.

Ken Foree also played Big Joe Grizzly. The first guy, trucker that Mike Myers kills in Rob Zombies Halloween after he escapes from the institution. Guy is awesome. Tyler Mane is personally, my favorite Michael Myers even if zombies movie wasn't necessarily my favorite one.

Very cool. Looks like you had a good time based off all your photos and the Mondo pabel. You da man!

Yeah it's pretty cool. I don't know how someone could spend 2 days here unless they wanted to see all the panels. There are 2 rooms with people signing things and the one merch room that I showed. I was talking to that guy from rob zombies halloween that got beat with a baseball bat in the kitchen and the guy who played young Michael Meyers. We were showing tattoos. Young Michael is all grown up. Haha. He's a little taller than me. So probably like 6'. Thank you guys for helping me pay for the ticket to get in. Much more fun than sitting at home and playing diablo.

thanks for giving us a look inside, andrewlucas. you get all my upvotes today.

very glad i didn't go because i would have left with armfuls of Halloween merch and $0 to my name.

I pretty much loaned VC $800. Haha. I'm gonna transfer the money out of paypal into my bank now.

Alright, here's what I got. I interviewed justin. Now in hindsight I wish I would have filmed it. Anyway... The missing catalog numbers that someone mentioned a few pages back are still going to be filled. They just sort of got put on hold because of other things like Halloween that they wanted to release in time for... Halloween. Same with TFTC and Oblivion. They are going to be released for sure. Next, I asked about test pressings. They have all of them back at the office and are planning on doing something cool next year with them. Another thing they have planned is to do secret releases for prints and possibly vinyl where they won't say when or where you can get them or even announce that anything is happening. It will just be up to people to discover their existence. I don't think that would be hard for us considering the resources that we have on here. They are wanting to do an etched vinyl and almost did it for Halloween but decided to have it be the HQ version since there is no other Halloween soundtrack like it on vinyl. I asked about Boogie Nights on vinyl (for me), Justin said he would love to do it and use the rocking jelly beans artwork. There is a variant edition of the Jock print that will be available in the UK and possibly through mondo. He mentioned some other website that will maybe have it too... Bubble something. There will be future slipmat releases since the Halloween ones sold better than expected. They are working on other horror film soundtracks right now as well as VHS. I told him about the sticker on the cover of TDAGARIM, he promises never to do that. Haha. There are about 8000 copies of Halloween, 6000 on black, he didn't give an exact number for the orange but I think he implied 2000 solid and then 1000 on splatter. I'm starving and can't think straight. If I remember anything else about what we talked about ill post it. :)

Holy crap that's a lot of info. They mixed things up a bit by dropping Pretty Things Float basically unannounced (minus a couple Twitter warnings about 15 minutes before the drop) at midnight a couple weeks ago. After that they mentioned doing more unique things like that in the future, I'm assuming totally unannounced random drops fits into that idea.

Jock Halloween variants will be sold at Thought Bubble which is a convention coming up in Leeds UK (next weekend I believe?). If there is a UK VCer that happens to be going to this, shoot me a PM?

Pretty cool you got the Halloween run numbers. Those are insanely high pressing numbers! No wonder why that hasn't sold out online yet. The good thing to know is that the variants are about 1 out of every 4.