The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Got my orange Halloween OST today as well. The more I think about it, they are probably all orange with randomly inserted black vinyl. :)

I get that feeling too. I don't think Ive read a single post of someone getting a black copy yet. Wouldn't that be totally hilarious?

Look at how awesome that black vinyl looks (aka look at how rare and expensive it is)!

I wonder if we'll ever get a soundtrack release with Olly Moss artwork.

I don't really know how into the Studio Ghibli soundtrack everyone was, but I think it'd be awesome if they released scores for some of the individual movies with the corresponding Olly Moss artwork.

Still waiting for info on one, and ordered one of each slipmat....

Sucks if those are holding up our orders...

Wondering the same, about the slipmats. I ordered 1 as well with my order & haven't seen anyone post a pic with a slipmat.

I emailed them tuesday with my order # & got a reply within a few hours. Mine was not shipped at the time, he didn't mention anything about delays. Said they'd continue filling orders through next week

Wondering the same, about the slipmats. I ordered 1 as well with my order & haven't seen anyone post a pic with a slipmat.

I emailed them tuesday with my order # & got a reply within a few hours. Mine was not shipped at the time, he didn't mention anything about delays. Said they'd continue filling orders through next week

Thanks for the update.

Guess we just gotta relax and wait (and get the splatter before then!).

Thanks for the update.

Guess we just gotta relax and wait (and get the splatter before then!).

Yep. Same boat as you guys. Ordered a slip. No shipping notice yet. Will definitely get my splatter from andrew before my Mondo order.

Combed through Instagram trying to find pics of anyone getting the black variant and could only find orange. Curious to see how that plays out. Black=variant for this release?