The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Mondo releasing Gravity on vinyl.  Tomorrow apparently?  Artwork by Tong.

http://www.slashfilm.com/cool-stuff-kevin-tong-martin-ansin-mondo-show-featuring-aliens-flash-gordon-wizard-oz/

GRAVITY-LP-550x545.jpg

Picked up the Tong print when it was released and going to try and get this today as well. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get the random inserted variant, but want this in my collection regardless. Wish me luck!!

Gravity Soundtrack is up for PO @ Mondo now:

Original music by Steven Price. Packaging design by Kevin Tong. 2XLP in deluxe gatefold jacket pressed on 180 gram vinyl. Limited edition pressed on black vinyl and randomly-inserted variant colorway vinyl.

http://www.mondotees.com/Gravity-Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack_p_1392.html

it was over $40 for me. taxes :(

Ditto.

Took a listen to this last night and quite enjoyed most of it. However, $30 means this is too much for me as it breaks the import tax limit - to get this delivered to the UK would cost, including shipping & taxes, £44 ($73)!

Not fussed about the variant so will wait and see if I can get it for a more reasonable price when it pops up somewhere in the UK; amazon, discogs, ebay.

I've never received import tax from items bought from Mondo. Don't they mark all their items as a $5 gift?

Just noticed that all their 2014 releases are still available. I'm glad the days of F5ing the webstore is over. Not including the 7".. what was the last difficult Mondo release to get?

Since day 1 they've never been difficult to get. The fastest sell out ever (not including the 7"s that most of the stock had previously sold at an event) was the Drive OST and that took 25 minutes.

I've never received import tax from items bought from Mondo. Don't they mark all their items as a $5 gift?

Just noticed that all their 2014 releases are still available. I'm glad the days of F5ing the webstore is over. Not including the 7".. what was the last difficult Mondo release to get?

To my knowledge most previous releases have never been over $25, so you wouldn't have been charged customs fees. 

Yeah, was just gonna say Maniac sold out fast.

Couple hours for Maniac right? Ghibli took that long too (minus Howls which again was pre-sold at SDCC).

Regardless, you really don't need to hammer F5 to get any of their vinyl releases (unless we know beforehand that they're selling limited remaining stock from an event exclusive). Setup Twitter notifications on your phone and you'll be just fine.