The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Cmon. That's not fair.

Someone tipped me off that you one of you guys quoted my post over at EB. Haven't been posted here in months for 3 weeks(for obvious reasons).

Adios again.

In this thread, duh. And who are you again? Must be new to this tard thread. Get out while you still can!

In this thread, duh. And who are you again? Must be new to this tard thread. Get out while you still can!

Haha, I don't collect any Mondo shit. I just come in to watch the arguments ;)

Since I have no investment in the thread, everything is just funny to me rather than getting me riled up.

You're fucking wrong now fight me.

tumblr_ltrjw896X91qj4qpio1_400.gif

Maybe they were the same person....

Cmon. That's not fair.

Someone tipped me off that you one of you guys quoted my post over at EB. Haven't been here in months (for obvious reasons).

Adios again.

Haha, I don't collect any Mondo shit. I just come in to watch the arguments ;)

Since I have no investment in the thread, everything is just funny to me rather than getting me riled up.

WE'RE BACK, BAYBAY!

Fixed :ph34r:

*sniff* It's like a holiday reunion. Thanks guys.

Generally I'd say they only combine shipping for things within the same "shipping window", but there is almost no way to tell when a particular item will ship, so that isn't really helpful info.

Has anyone ever successfully combined shipping with two drops a couple weeks apart. I combined PS and the Omen but they went on sale at the same time.

Timber, I bet you've got an opinion. ;)

Generally I'd say they only combine shipping for things within the same "shipping window", but there is almost no way to tell when a particular item will ship, so that isn't really helpful info.

Has anyone ever successfully combined shipping with two drops a couple weeks apart. I combined PS and the Omen but they went on sale at the same time.

Timber, I bet you've got an opinion. ;)

From what I've read from the poster threads over the years, they will combine shipping on separate orders that haven't gotten processed yet BUT whether they actually honor that combined shipping request is definitely not a guarantee.

Obviously if you're asking to combine shipping on things that don't make logical sense (ex. 10 records) to package together, that's not gonna get honored.

I've always gotten my combined shipping requests honored but I've only requested items that dropped the same day so I don't have any personal experience.

Obviously their shipping dept. is still disorganized over there (same as it ever was).

I've always gotten my combined shipping requests honored but I've only requested items that dropped the same day so I don't have any personal experience.

Obviously their shipping dept. is still disorganized over there (same as it ever was).

Did you actually get a partial refund on the shipping cost, or just combined into one package, but still paid in full?

Yeah you get a partial refund but you've gotta wait to get refunded until it's ready to ship.

Man, when I bought the Batman 7"s, I placed two orders, each for two records (so I could get the whole set without fear of selling out). I immediately sent an email asking if they could combine the postage and sure enough they did send all four in one package, but I still paid postage twice (2 x $25) and never got refunded a single penny. I checked afterwards and the shipping for four 7"s was $30, so that's $20 out the window...  :rolleyes:

Man, when I bought the Batman 7"s, I placed two orders, each for two records (so I could get the whole set without fear of selling out). I immediately sent an email asking if they could combine the postage and sure enough they did send all four in one package, but I still paid postage twice (2 x $25) and never got refunded a single penny. I checked afterwards and the shipping for four 7"s was $30, so that's $20 out the window...  :rolleyes:

I'd shoot them another email. They'll probably still refund you.