The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Also took the time to take some pictures from my collection.

Missing 2 at the moment. Maniac 001 on black and Paranorman blue GID.

2001 on black should be here soon. I got 2 variants from this one so if anyone wants to trade (Paranorman) feel free to contact me.

SAM_1454_zpsb5b13178.jpg

SAM_1460_zpsf4341d83.jpg

This makes me dizzy. Am I hallucinating? Great collection.

That makes two of us!

GRAND PIANO is excellent. If you guys haven't seen it, you should definitely track it down. It might still be up on Netflix Instant. I hope the relative obscurity of the movie keeps this from selling out immediately because I'm not sure I'll be available for the drop.

And I'm not a classical music guy but that piano piece is very good anyway so it'd be a worthwhile purchase.

Yeah the movie sounds AMAZING, I'm tracking it down now. I guess it never got a release over here.

I don't generally buy 7" records - I find it's too much hassle for one or two tracks. I think I'll have to get this though.

Sounds like the movie's soundtrack received a lot of acclaim. Hopefully Mondo does a full release.

I think I need to own this. :D

Got my PS today and no variant. I have the worst luck when it comes to random variants.

Same here. My friend on the other hand fucking ALWAYS gets the variant. It's so frustrating. Like every single release I'll joke, "oh yeah you're going to get the variant" and sure enough he ALWAYS does. It's to the point where we think someone at Mondo is genuinely purposely sending him variants for some undisclosed reason.