The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Hm, I guess you're right, but wouldn't it have said pre-order? And I don't think they usually post photos of mock-ups. And, weirdly enough that I noticed this, but you can see the reflection of the dude taking the photos on a lot of the promo shots, but I don't recall if that was the case for this.

That's a good point. Some Mondo products say "Ships in 3-4 weeks" on 'em, so we're just now approaching that window. I'd expect it to ship sometime soon. 

Hm, I guess you're right, but wouldn't it have said pre-order? And I don't think they usually post photos of mock-ups. And, weirdly enough that I noticed this, but you can see the reflection of the dude taking the photos on a lot of the promo shots, but I don't recall if that was the case for this.

No, they had them already made. My friend is a friend of Kevin Tong (who did the artwork) and she said he had a bunch of copies sitting around at his house.

Got shipping confirmation for 2001.

Do they answer your request when you ask them to combine orders? Or do they just combine them?

They usually write back to confirm your request and to let you know you'll receive a refund when the items ship.

But I sent them a couple emails last week (I'm not a devil customer, honest, just have a couple things going with them) and they only responded to one of them so they're probably still swamped.

Seems like they should at least send out another mass email explaining the delay and when to expect it. I received one copy a few months ago but still waiting on the other.

You would think. I am in the same boat. Got in one copy which was a gift. Now waiting on the other. When i e mailed them over a month ago i got the answer of there was a plant delay you can cancel your order if you want. an update would be nice, they sent out two of those hey here is whats going on e mails then stopped.