The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

The thing is guys, it's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I don't care.

It's a problem of motivation, all right? If I work my ass off and a few more people get the information they want on certain titles without having to read through a few pages, I don't see another dime. So where's the motivation?

You were seeing dimes before?

The thing is guys, it's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I don't care.

It's a problem of motivation, all right? If I work my ass off and a few more people get the information they want on certain titles without having to read through a few pages, I don't see another dime. So where's the motivation?

demotivational_poster_Motivation_2011011

Well, if the OP doesn't want to update the original post, how about an "Upcoming" thread title change instead of joke titles. That is what was done before. Just an idea though. 

In all honestly, I always intended to return to that but things started getting promoted or released out of order, or there would be a bunch of titles released at once or they'd be selling leftovers or small quantities or variants or something weird. That plan didn't work as well anymore. 

I'm not in love with those pieces either, though I like Boneface and think he has some great work. The poster is a much stronger piece, the color work is way better. Though I do like the Eng a little better in this case.

I get that the LP sleeves have richer colors with less contrast overall so they'll read behind the die-cut but I think the palette really holds them back. My two cents.