The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Glad to see that light in the attic is getting the guest. Now i can be less annoyed. Did just place an order from them yesterday and will have to do a seperate one. Does anyone know if they can combine orders for shipping?

Pretty sure they'll help you out, Morgan from their mailorder department has always been super nice and accommodating. I think what I did before was just email them with my order #, tell them what else I wanted, and they'll give you instructions to PayPal the difference. 

So did anyone who went to the Phantasm screening last night get the scoop on the variant situation for Phantasm?

Red/black swirl limited to 1000

White marble limited to 500

People were doubling up and getting both variants. Mondo is also selling them at a booth at Texas Frightmare, so no doubt they will probably sell at least 1/2 of their inventory this weekend. Any copies that are left will go online next month, otherwise it's a standard 180g drop for retail/Mondo site.

P.S. Mo, if you are reading this, I can't thank you enough!

I really wanted to grab a few for the board, but, unfortunately, I could only afford a second for jeffthomas84. Rent is due and I am short. Paypal doesn't get the funds to my bank account quick enough.

Dude, you should get the Cash app or some other version of it. Instant transfer. Wish I had thought of that yesterday so you could have gotten me a copy  :(