The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I wish each release had its own thread because it is inpossible to keep up with a 600 page thread/the OP hasn't been updated in months.

Completed agree.  There are too many releases now to mention in one thread.  Why not just put all the Universal Music releases into one thread if this is the mandatory?

Someone please start a Mad Max thread as this will be insanely popular.

im ok with all related mondo releases in one thread. most of the releases in the earlier pages are sold out anyways, so really would only need the newest pages about upcoming release, regardless what release it is, if its put out by mondo, it should stay in this mondo thread...IMO

im ok with all related mondo releases in one thread. most of the releases in the earlier pages are sold out anyways, so really would only need the newest pages about upcoming release, regardless what release it is, if its put out by mondo, it should stay in this mondo thread...IMO

It would make it easier to reference and go back to see info about older releases. Like when I go back and try to find pressing info about things.

The thing is guys, it's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I don't care.

It's a problem of motivation, all right? If I work my ass off and a few more people get the information they want on certain titles without having to read through a few pages, I don't see another dime. So where's the motivation?

The thing is guys, it's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I don't care.

It's a problem of motivation, all right? If I work my ass off and a few more people get the information they want on certain titles without having to read through a few pages, I don't see another dime. So where's the motivation?

3Ycvd.jpg