The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Well since it appears I have completely struck out on the liquid filled, guess it's time to pull the TP.

I may not have the coolest variant of the soundtrack, but Ill have the rarest version...

Good for you. You're good enough, you're smart enough, and doggone it, people like you.

Those liquid filled went fast? Not like I didn't expect them to and i would have impulse bought one myself but that price was way too steep for me. Looked pretty awesome, one day I will get a liquid filled record just to have one haha but I am not in any way paying $230 for one.

Pretty sure they were gone within a few seconds. I tried for the Jay Shaw print which was sold out the second it went up. I then tried the liquid filled records just out of curiosity & they were gone too. I'm really good at scoring shit no one wants when it comes to Mondo drops. 0 for 20 on anything remotely popular that isn't a record with 500+ copies pressed.

Pretty sure they were gone within a few seconds. I tried for the Jay Shaw print which was sold out the second it went up. I then tried the liquid filled records just out of curiosity & they were gone too. I'm really good at scoring shit no one wants when it comes to Mondo drops. 0 for 20 on anything remotely popular that isn't a record with 500+ copies pressed.

I'm assuming moms came up with a goose egg too? Was pullin for you guys to snag one

I know the feeling, that's why I don't even try. Past couple mondos I have gotten have been available for months and weren't gone instantly. Also got the first pressing of the Last of Us boxset but that's basically the best I have gotten. Also I work during the day not about trying to get that $250 record that will just get me mad when I don't get it.

I'm assuming moms came up with a goose egg too? Was pullin for you guys to snag one

Ha. I almost mentioned that she struck out as well in my previous post but figured no one would remember I had said that. She sent me a lengthy email about how she was on at 8:56 but "didn't know what happened because it was just gone" when she saw that they were up. She was promptly fired.

Is mondo usually good with combining order and refunding shipping? I bought Batman last week and a Alien poster today. I don't see it being anymore then 2 dollars extra to put another poster in the same tube.

Depends on space in their warehouse and time. They should have Batman on hand from the con. The Alien poster will take 4-6 weeks (don't know if they had all these on hand). Can't hurt to just ask. 

Trying to unload some Mondo Prints I need the money more than the prints right now I have the following 2 I need to get rid of ASAP!

Phantom City Creative - Spider-Gwen - AP Print - /51 - Selling for cost and paypal fees!!

Ken Taylor - Batman 1989 - MondoCon Variant - Signed And Hand Numbered #89/300 - Mint Condition - $150shipped

Let me know if anyone is interested in either one!

Trying to unload some Mondo Prints I need the money more than the prints right now I have the following 2 I need to get rid of ASAP!

Phantom City Creative - Spider-Gwen - AP Print - /51 - Selling for cost and paypal fees!!

Ken Taylor - Batman 1989 - MondoCon Variant - Signed And Hand Numbered #89/300 - Mint Condition - $150shipped

i kinda want that batman 1989, but I really shouldn't

eBay prices and not even paying the eBay fee. Real cool man!