The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Shipping one LP to the EU is now $4 cheaper. Thinking about how many records I ordered last year that would have saved me a lot of money.

Shipping one poster is $11 cheaper. (Still $19).

But it's really nice to see Mondo did something about it. 

Gonna try to grab Aliens next week. Not a big deal if I'm not able to grab it.

You're gonna buy the liquid filled Aliens & have it shipped to Europe? That seems super risky to me. Good luck!

Why? Because of the liquid inside?

Both the Friday the 13th one & the Jack White one were known to leak. Just seems waaaay expensive for something that might happen to. Found a Reddit thread that mentions the Jack White one. https://www.reddit.com/r/vinyl/comments/119bpj/jack_white_sixteen_saltines_liquid_filled_record/

Would just be a supreme bummer if you paid that much & it arrived messed up.

Hmm, didn't know that. But if a buyer in the US gets a record that leaks he's also fucked.

I like this comment: I guess this is the only time an album can actually "leak."

I bought one of the Jack White Liquid Filled Records second-hand right after they were released. The seller packed it in a huge box packed tightly with bubblewrap and shipped it to me via airmail. The box arrived in perfect condition, but the record leaked everywhere in transit. Perhaps the altitude from airmail affects these? I wouldn't trust shipping these.

Let talk about that print on backlit polyester film. If only it was practical, I might get a lighted poster frame for that.

Yeah, none of the other Alien posters are jumping out to me except this one. But they're making less of this than of the alien blood record, but the price is on point. I'm down for Prometheus for sure and will try for this.

Let talk about that print on backlit polyester film. If only it was practical, I might get a lighted poster frame for that.

I've seen that similar concept on other artists' t-shirts and prints that I'm surprised mondo is doing that. Well it's Shaw, but still, I can't believe he's never come across one himself.