The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

None of my friends buy physical music, but everyone I sent this link to decided they're going to start with this.

i find this hard to believe

anyway, not too interested in paying $35 plus shipping for a 21 year old OST

Which part? That none of his friends buy music in the physical format, or they are going to start with this release?

How do you get version A or B? I want one of each. (Happy that version B is all amber!)

I imagine when an order page pops up, you'll be able to select the version you desire there... 

You will be able to order one of each (assuming they don't sell out as Mondo can do sometimes, probably not this time tho )

You'll be fine, just mark your calendar.

I imagine when an order page pops up, you'll be able to select the version you desire there... 

You will be able to order one of each (assuming they don't sell out as Mondo can do sometimes, probably not this time tho )

You'll be fine, just mark your calendar.

if you're a twitterer, you can put notifications on @MondoNews and he tweets when things go up on sale in the shop. 

I've never ordered directly from Mondo. I've picked up a few releases from stores, but never from the site. Do they ever give out pressing info? Just wondering what my odds of scoring a colored version are. I would love that "Mark of the Beast" Translucent Red Vinyl for the omen soundtrack!

The mondo guy that posts here (Mo) said chase variants are usually 1/3 of the total pressing. There are two variants for the Omen that they've released info about (800 red w/ black stripe and 200 mark of the beast) that add up to 1000 leading me to believe there are 3000 copies of the Omen. 200 out of 3000 are very low odds since the other 800 striped haven't been released yet because they sounded bad.

You better believe im going to that listening party in Austin and try to convince them to sell me the Version A Variant

They wont.  The reason that they decided to insert them randomly in the first place is so that you have to buy 3-4 copies to basically guarantee yourself one of the variants.