The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

just went back ten pages and nothing. I think you might've misread. I'm asking about pictures of the BOX SET vinyl colors, not the individual white / blue splatter variants. We've seen pics of the box and art, but I can't find any images of the wax itself .

Oh, I think you're right about that actually.

just went back ten pages and nothing. I think you might've misread. I'm asking about pictures of the BOX SET vinyl colors, not the individual white / blue splatter variants. We've seen pics of the box and art, but I can't find any images of the wax itself .

I refer you to my above reply. No pics, but the colors are very clearly listed.

I am concerned about the price of shipping for the box set.

I think the price of shipping for 6 pieces of wax is going to be the reason I don't end up getting this.

The last of us 4xLP boxset was $7 as well. I dont foresee the shipping for this being more than $14 based on this calculation. It is a boxset after all!

Yeah, but Walnut and I gotta deal with international shipping, which was around $50 for TLOU.

Damn, I feel you guys! I'm an international customer as well, but there's a company in Singapore that provides freight forwarding to Singapore, and it's significantly cheaper than direct shipping from most retailers in US.

You may want to check them out. www.comgateway.com. Just did a check and they do ship internationally as well. You can consolidate packages and that's what I do mainly, 15 packages and then ship all at once to Singapore.

edit: The international shipping for other countries besides Singapore are outrageous! You might want to check if there is any companies in your country that offer this kinda freight forwarding services!

Damn, I feel you guys! I'm an international customer as well, but there's a company in Singapore that provides freight forwarding to Singapore, and it's significantly cheaper than direct shipping from most retailers in US.

You may want to check them out. www.comgateway.com. Just did a check and they do ship internationally as well. You can consolidate packages and that's what I do mainly, 15 packages and then ship all at once to Singapore.

edit: The international shipping for other countries besides Singapore are outrageous! You might want to check if there is any companies in your country that offer this kinda freight forwarding services!

Cheers for the suggestion! Looking into this now. Anyone have an idea how much the boxset is likely to weigh?

Is anyone here willing to help me out?

I'd order the box set to you, then when it arrives you send it to me. It's very possible that Mondo won't ship to my country, because I just tried putting three copies of a 2xLP in the cart and there was no shipping option available (it was available with two copies).  :(

I'd order the box set to you, then when it arrives you send it to me. It's very possible that Mondo won't ship to my country, because I just tried putting three copies of a 2xLP in the cart and there was no shipping option available (it was available with two copies).  :(

If I can get two sent over to the UK, I don't mind helping out dude. Shipping from one EU country to another shouldn't be terrible either.

Let me know.

you can send it to me if youd like. i'll ship it out to you.

Ashton (futurekills) is a honest gal Slinch, that should for out fine. If for whatever reason it doesn't, let me know. I'm not getting the boxset and probably won't order the open editions today anyway. 

Can anyone confirm if the boxset is one per person, I don't recall seeing anything. 

Ashton (futurekills) is a honest gal Slinch, that should for out fine. If for whatever reason it doesn't, let me know. I'm not getting the boxset and probably won't order the open editions today anyway.

Can anyone confirm if the boxset is one per person, I don't recall seeing anything.

I think the email stated one per customer.

If I can get two sent over to the UK, I don't mind helping out dude. Shipping from one EU country to another shouldn't be terrible either.

Let me know.

Thanks man, but yeah if it's one per customer (I didn't even notice that in the email) I guess it's out of the question :)

you can send it to me if youd like. i'll ship it out to you.

Thanks for offering! But I don't wanna risk mondo cancelling it if we both order to the same name.

I'll drop you a PM.