The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

BTTF delays:

Thank you so much for your overwhelming support regarding our Back to the Future soundtracks on vinyl! We are thrilled to be able to provide you with the soundtrack for a series of movies that are a cultural icon and very dear to us.

First the good news: both versions of Back to the Future Part II & III (Splatter Vinyl & Black Vinyl) will begin shipping next week on schedule. Additionally, black copies of Back To The Future Part I will begin shipping as well.

Sadly, due to a delay in manufacturing, all orders for the colored versions of Back to the Future Part I will be delayed by a few weeks. We know this is heavy, but in attempt to get these out to you quickly, we plan to split the orders for those of you who ordered all three splatter versions. We will be shipping everything we have in house, leaving only remaining orders for Back to the Future Part I to ship in mid-to-late March.

Similarly, because Part I is behind schedule that also means the Back to the Future Trilogy Box Set is also delayed. We hope to begin shipping those mid-to-late March as well.

Thank you so much for your continued patience and support! We always do our best to estimate arrival times for products and in this case, the delay was unexpected. Our goal is to ship all records out as fast as possible when they arrive to minimize any further wait.

first off that kinda sucks a lot, but also how the hell did I not know about a BTTF box set, now I'm going to have to get that too, damnit.

That box set is all anyone here talked about for a good portion of this decade...

...or maybe it was just for a couple of weeks. But it sure felt like longer...

That box set is all anyone here talked about for a good portion of this decade...

...or maybe it was just for a couple of weeks. But it sure felt like longer...

I mean I only got here this month so that's probably why I missed that, and I only found out about them like the 1st week of january (and by then they must have been sold out)

I mean I only got here this month so that's probably why I missed that, and I only found out about them like the 1st week of january (and by then they must have been sold out)

Yeah, the boxed set was limited. I don't remember the pressing amount, though. The slipcase looks like the plutonium box and the cover art and vinyl colors are all different from the individual releases. Sold out in a hour or two, I think.

Yeah, the boxed set was limited. I don't remember the pressing amount, though. The slipcase looks like the plutonium box and the cover art and vinyl colors are all different from the individual releases. Sold out in a hour or two, I think.

Damn, That's going to be a bitch to find later :/ maybe someone here will want to trade it for a BTTF2 poster plus $

Wasn't aware of a black for The Revenant? Milan usually only does 1 pressing... Hope my Amazon order is on colored

i was also a little surprised and bummed. the colored one is pretty expensive here in germany.

the discogs listing (there seems to be only one so far) has a picture of the black one https://www.discogs.com/Ryuichi-Sakamoto-Alva-Noto-Bryce-Dessner-The-Revenant-Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack/release/8086545