Django Unchained Limited Vinyl

There are copies to preorder on elusive disc in case anyone's still interested. http://www.elusivedisc.com/QUENTIN-TARANTINO-DJANGO-UNCHAINED-SOUNDTRACK-180g-2LP-COLORED-VINYL/productinfo/UNILP28132/

And they're now back available on the original site. Weird.

Awsome! But add shipping (to europe) and you're looking at a $74 record.... woah mama!

Been spinning the amazon uk copy today and it sounds fucking excellent.. The jacket and inserts are nice too.. $25 well spent.

Yeah, I got mine this week and it sounds great. Tragically, it arrived with two pretty major bends in the bend, both front and back. Amazon UK doesn't pack their vinyl even as well as Amazon USA. Mine came in almost just a sleeve that you tear open instead of one of the bigger boxes like I normally get domestically. Bummer. Records themselves were luckily intact. 

Just got this email regarding my USA preorder.

Dear Django Unchained Fan,

This is regarding your recent order for the DJANGO UNCHAINED SOUNDTRACK (2 LP VINYL).

Due to an unexpected production delay, your order will now ship on or before Thursday April 4th, and not as initially planned on or before Tuesday, March 26th. We are really sorry for the wait.

As soon as your order goes out, we'll send you a ship confirmation email with a tracking number.

Please note that we'll charge your credit card on the day your order ships. (If you've ordered through PayPal, you've already been charged.)

Again, we sincerely apologize for the delay.

Best Regards,

Django Unchained Webstore

If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support. Replies to this email will go to an unmonitored inbox.

I wonder why it's "italian pressing" if you can buy it only in U.S.  :mellow:

Currently the only copies for sale on discogs are from Germany, Netherlands,

and Italy. So it appears to bhe worldwide. I am also not convinced it is limited to 500. I have seen at

least two different fonts/stamps used in the numbering.