BUILT TO SPILL

off topic from that release, but i wrote a best man speech last night. our whole group of friends is a bunch of goofballs who have been together since 8th grade. and every single time i listen to kicked it in the sun, i get super nostalgic about "we're special in other ways- ways our mothers appreciate". 

the speech might run a little long, and i'm worried that i'll have to cut that part out. but i mostly just wanted to share with yall.  :D

off topic from that release, but i wrote a best man speech last night. our whole group of friends is a bunch of goofballs who have been together since 8th grade. and every single time i listen to kicked it in the sun, i get super nostalgic about "we're special in other ways- ways our mothers appreciate". 

the speech might run a little long, and i'm worried that i'll have to cut that part out. but i mostly just wanted to share with yall.  :D

I'm a fucking nerd for this band and am going to name my first daughter Ada Irene.

29$ shipped to New Brunswick if you are curious. I've paid more for worse :rolleyes:

that's like $40CAD for a record that should be $21 tops.

I have paid these prices in the past but my situation has changed and i can no longer afford it.

I'll just wait for my local to get it. They haven't let me down yet.

that's like $40CAD for a record that should be $21 tops.

I have paid these prices in the past but my situation has changed and i can no longer afford it.

I'll just wait for my local to get it. They haven't let me down yet.

Fair.. I sometimes neglect our terrible exchange rate right now. I guess I'm a little more unsure of my local shop - gotta secure it.

Can any VCers help finish up the setlist from the Bloomington show?

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/built-to-spill/2015/bluebird-nightclub-bloomington-in-13f4a5fd.html

Hot damn, thanks bud. Will probably see you there.

Edit: and I ended up at the Bird tonight. Didn't know Lucero was coming back already.

September 14th

$20 before night of