PO: Paramore - Paramore (Self-Titled)

gmoney

if they're going the way of fall out boy than this could very well be their best album.

don't know if i agree, but good point. can't assume "going the way of FOB" is a bad thing haha

2 very different songs. remember that Now is apparently the heaviest song on the album, so be prepared for more of this new song.

• 2 weeks later...

It did hit 16 last week, that's the only reason i ordered.

I was considering canceling because I realized it won't sell out before release and I want to hear the album and it's not shipping until after release so I may as well keep it and see what I think first, it won't go any lower.

Delayed. FBR e-mail:

Paramore Deluxe Box Set and Vinyl Shipping Update

Hey Paramore Fans! 

Thank you for preordering the new Paramore album in The Fueled By Ramen Webstore. As excited as we are for you to receive your order, we regret to inform you that due to a manufacturing delay in the limited-edition box set and the standard vinyl, we will not be able to get those items to you on release day. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. 

To make sure you at least have the music on time, we will be sending you a digital download of the album at 12:00am EST on April 9th. We will make sure your physical order gets delivered as soon as possible after that. 

Currently, we anticipate the standard vinyl to be shipped on or before April 12th and the limited-edition box set could ship as late as April 25th. We are going to do our best to have the box set shipped earlier. You may contact[email protected] with any additional questions and we will update you if any information changes. 

-Dan & The Fueled By Ramen Webstore