Run For Cover 2013 7" Split Subscription

At almost $10 each after shipping, I'll be passing this year. Seems like they were pretty easy to get on eBay with the last ones, so I'll pick up the ones I want/need as they pop up on there... Looks like a solid line up, will be bummed I won't have this on my shelf!

Plus a flag that would probably retail at $20, a cool custom box, and 10% off every other RFC release you want this year.  Seemed like a no-brainer to me and I don't really even need/want the flag.

Plus a flag that would probably retail at $20, a cool custom box, and 10% off every other RFC release you want this year.  Seemed like a no-brainer to me and I don't really even need/want the flag.

No-brainer for me too. Although I haven't heard of a few of these bands/people, I like the majority of the stuff RFC puts out so I'm really looking forward to this!

I'm 31 years old, I have no clue what I would do with a flag (sorry flag lovers). The box is kinda cool and the 10% code, well, is that a coupon that can be used again and again or is it a one time deal. From the description on the site, I would say it could go either way. I haven't read through the entire thread, so Jeff may have commented otherwise, but from the description alone, I wouldn't put my bets on it either way. 

I'm all about it. I actually bought three subs(two color and one black) last year because I had super high expectations and left slightly disappointed, which is maybe helping with my choice to throw down the money this year.

I'm 31 years old, I have no clue what I would do with a flag (sorry flag lovers). The box is kinda cool and the 10% code, well, is that a coupon that can be used again and again or is it a one time deal. From the description on the site, I would say it could go either way. I haven't read through the entire thread, so Jeff may have commented otherwise, but from the description alone, I wouldn't put my bets on it either way.

I'm all about it. I actually bought three subs(two color and one black) last year because I had super high expectations and left slightly disappointed, which is maybe helping with my choice to throw down the money this year.

"Subscribers will also receive a 10% off coupon that can be used until the end of December 2013. "

The phrasing "until the end of Dec..." not "by the end of Dec..." makes me think it's a unique code for you to use over and over. I guess it could just be worded weird. Jeff?