PO: Shone - Heat Thing

They played a killer set tonight, and Vin joined the lineup. I got to meet him after the show, asking if he planned on being a permanent fixture. Sounds like there will be a lot of moving parts as they tour, but he wants to play with them as much as he can, and I understand why. He may or may not have been hammered by the time he hit the stage, but he was extremely animated and uninhibited.

They played an instrumental jam, and everyone sounded awesome. Guitarist laid down a nasty solo.

Definitely excited to get this record in.. Whenever that may be.

Vin wasn't the only big name I met tonight- I was lucky enough to hang with onlettingjoe

metal bones was dope. but kind of a let down when that plays and not prince's let's go crazy after the entire "dearly beloved..." intro.

but the highlight of the night goes to andy and kevin deciding to play the first track from bad books III.

"she sits alone by a lamp pooooost"

Sounds like we should have had a VC meetup - myself and Dorfpimp were there as well. Great show for sure!

This is why I started a thread yesterday!

ha! we were in the same room at the same time :ph34r: weird!

i posted my specific outfit (down to the colour of my shoes) on here for when i went so if anybody from here was there they could ID me and come say hi..but literally NOBODY came up to me to say hi. was a bummer. i always love meeting people from message boards i frequent!