PO: Shone - Heat Thing

nah, im going to the show. already bought bus tickets and seeing friends in NYC and everything. gonna make a trip out of it. 

will be interesting to be at the show and see what happens, but after this, ive pretty much lost all interest in this band. music just doesnt do it for me, and after all, even with an amazing viral marketing campaign, its all about the music in the end. 

This show is around the corner from my office and I can't bring myself to go (unless the tickets go unsold and I will muscle through it). 

Toki - remember, cheap Pakistani across the street from Mercury. Just look for the cabbies, it's really good. 

you can have mine for face

get into the city by like 4 pm....find my way to the mercury lounge...maybe go to upper east side manhattan afterward since the show ends early to see my friend, crashing the night, then im in NYC all day friday crashing that night with my friend (i think she lives in brooklyn), then i leave early saturday morning to get back to be at work by 5 pm. 

• 1 month later...

I'm digging this album but wish i would have grabbed just the vinyl instead of tier 1. I don't need the box or book. I'd cancel but the tier 3 LP only is sold out. If anyone has just the LP they are thinking of cancelling let me know and I'll buy it off you so I can cancel the Tier 1

Allow me to give credit where it is due:

I asked Merch Direct to cancel my order. I had a refund in less than 5 minutes. That's rock solid considering some of the criticism they've garnered around here (including from me).

They've always been good at canceling orders, even when you don't request it!