What's your latest purchase?

Upgraded the original MDF plinth of my VPI HW-19 to the stainless steel sub-plinth with 1/2" high gloss acrylic top plate along with the upgraded VPI HW-19 MK 1-4 Isolation Kit from Elusive Disc while they had it in stock a couple months ago. This upgrade adds significant weight to the table which noticeably has reduced vibration and has definitely improved clarity. I can safely say the blacks are considerably more black. Very pleased with these upgrades!

Next on the list for major upgrades to the table is a new heavier weight platter and likely a SAMA (stand-alone motor assembly) for it.

Z5faHaH.jpg

I'll be likely picking up a Mobile Fidelity V-LPS II to use as my phono preamp with some Morrow Audio MA3 Interconnects instead of my Marantz 2245's on-board phono preamp in the next couple weeks also. Looking forward to this as well.

Just picked these 3 up over the last week which are going to be part of my second setup in my office, still waiting on a second tape deck identical to the one in the picture and the Technics ST-7300 Tuner and my new TT should he here by the end of the week which is Thorens TD 240-2, i'll put some more pictures up once everything is here.

They are:

Technics RS-631 Tape Deck

Technics SH-8020 EQ 

Technics SU-7700 Integrated Amp

1982331_10203477046832031_424019735_n.jp

Just picked these 3 up over the last week which are going to be part of my second setup in my office, still waiting on a second tape deck identical to the one in the picture and the Technics ST-7300 Tuner and my new TT should he here by the end of the week which is Thorens TD 240-2, i'll put some more pictures up once everything is here.

They are:

Technics RS-631 Tape Deck

Technics SH-8020 EQ

Technics SU-7700 Integrated Amp

1982331_10203477046832031_424019735_n.jp

the tape deck and eq look really happy together

Purchased a new Marantz PM6004 integrated amp so I could finally use it strictly for My turntable, as opposed to having it plugged into my Surround sound system through a pre amp, Purchased the standalone Onkyo Cd Player and JVC tape deck from a thrift shop.

Purchased new Focal 705 V bookshelf speakers strictly for use with the new Marantz, and upgraded My Rega RP1 Turntable with a new belt, Groovetracer acrylic platter and replaced the Stock Rega RP1 cartridge with a Denon DL-110.

I'm finally really happy with my setup. It sounds really great to me and should keep me happy for several years to come.

photo3-2.jpg

photo5-2.jpg

photo4-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

I can't believe I was able to purchase a mint condition Sony PS-X700 Biotracer turntable. Picked it up on friday. 4th turntable in concurrent use at my residence within the same main system.  I loaded it up with a Grace F9 L Moving Magnet cartridge and it sings gloriously!

13336038963_a16c39548a_b.jpg

Racked and setup!

13335998715_f488f8f869_b.jpg

13336411434_9144f2e167_b.jpg

I've just bought a Luxman LV113 integrated amp.

Can't wait to pick it up. I over paid for it slightly. But in Australia all audio gear is about twice as much as all you folk pay. Plus decent quality stuff is hard to get because it's obviously very sought after, and usually bought by audiophile hoarders.