ON SALE NOW! You, Me, and Everyone We Know - A GREAT BIG HOLE EP 7"

I'm not a big cd fan I just plug my zune into my car. I didn't like this EP too much either but I'll get it just to complete my collection, but Party For The Grown and Sexy, their best work, needs to be pressed on matching vinyl too.

all of this is nonsense...who owns a zune?!?!?!

Me, and PFTG&S was fantastic, have you not heard ...Becuase I Spit Hot fire?, or perhaps The Press War?

ive heard every track this band has recorded...including seeing them live 40+ times.....those songs are great but nowhere near the bands strongest work. but to each his own, my man.

ive heard every track this band has recorded...including seeing them live 40+ times.....those songs are great but nowhere near the bands strongest work. but to each his own, my man.

Yeah I agree with you on the strongest work idea, but I just love the lyrics on PFTG&S but I do really admire the positive out look on GBH. Truly everyone of their works has it's own unique charm. I love this band they need to press more shirts.

This is just a placeholder for when the pre-order goes live.

This will be limited to 500 copies. 

Ben and I have worked out most of the details and this should be in production by the end of this month.

And for those who think this is a joke, this is not a joke.

Will update this post with necessary information closer to the release date. 

Answer your messages!

I'm not a big cd fan I just plug my zune into my car. I didn't like this EP too much either but I'll get it just to complete my collection, but Party For The Grown and Sexy, their best work, needs to be pressed on matching vinyl too.

I was on the fence about you being a troll until you talked about having a Zune. No doubt now.

Should I care about this band Casey? To judge know the following: I have no beard / I'm over 30 / I was angered Sandra Bernhard at a party by drunkenly interrupting her conversation to chat with someone else. So, will I dig it?

I was on the fence about you being a troll until you talked about having a Zune. No doubt now.

Should I care about this band Casey? To judge know the following: I have no beard / I'm over 30 / I was angered Sandra Bernhard at a party by drunkenly interrupting her conversation to chat with someone else. So, will I dig it?

First sweet brag, you kick ass. Second no you should not care about them what so ever.

1. You must be new here
  2. I didn't know having a zune made me a toll I just like them more then Ipods
  3. I don't have a 3rd point but 2 bullet points seemed dull and lacking.

• You must be new here
  • I didn't know having a zune made me a toll I just like them more then Ipods
  • I don't have a 3rd point but 2 bullet points seemed dull and lacking.

It's time for you to quit now while you're still tolerated here. The last troll here didn't end well.

It's time for you to quit now while you're still tolerated here. The last troll here didn't end well.

I'm not a troll, I'm just so sick and tired of every day I get called a fucking toll, like I'm sorry I have the unpopular option in situations, but can we not jump to the conclusion that I'm only here to get laughs and mess with people. I've made 2 separate proof videos explaining that I'm not fake. Yes I know sometimes I'll say stupid stuff or go out of line but I'm 15 and I'm learning. So would everybody back the fuck off me and stop saying I'm a troll because honestly it's getting extremely annoying.

I'm not a troll, I'm just so sick and tired of every day I get called a fucking toll, like I'm sorry I have the unpopular option in situations, but can we not jump to the conclusion that I'm only here to get laughs and mess with people. I've made 2 separate proof videos explaining that I'm not fake. Yes I know sometimes I'll say stupid stuff or go out of line but I'm 15 and I'm learning. So would everybody back the fuck off me and stop saying I'm a troll because honestly it's getting extremely annoying.

Life lesson - it's "troll" not toll.

I'm not a troll, I'm just so sick and tired of every day I get called a fucking toll, like I'm sorry I have the unpopular option in situations, but can we not jump to the conclusion that I'm only here to get laughs and mess with people. I've made 2 separate proof videos explaining that I'm not fake. Yes I know sometimes I'll say stupid stuff or go out of line but I'm 15 and I'm learning. So would everybody back the fuck off me and stop saying I'm a troll because honestly it's getting extremely annoying.

This is a message board Eric, get a grip. None of this is real.

If you admit to owning a Zune you must expect criticism. You take jabs at JerseyDave you must expect the wrath of 90% of the users here.

TeenageEric, you seem like a nice kid, but naive. Please think before you type. Its like thinking before you speak. Don't type everything that comes into your head. As a n00b I would take time to observe some patterns, learn who the moderators are, read some of the guidelines thread on each board, try not to type longwinded paragraphs, and try to develop a slight sense of humor. I'm only trying to help. Don't try so hard, its a message board.

TeenageEric, you seem like a nice kid, but naive. Please think before you type. Its like thinking before you speak. Don't type everything that comes into your head. As a n00b I would take time to observe some patterns, learn who the moderators are, read some of the guidelines thread on each board, try not to type longwinded paragraphs, and try to develop a slight sense of humor. I'm only trying to help. Don't try so hard, its a message board.

'You have reached your daily quota for likes.'

This is a message board Eric, get a grip. None of this is real.

If you admit to owning a Zune you must expect criticism. You take jabs at JerseyDave you must expect the wrath of 90% of the users here.

I understand that, but I did not spend my first 2 weeks on here proving myself as a person, only to still get joked about it weeks later, and with your logic, me taking a jab at him and this entire thread is just betwixt banter between friends, and oh look at that alliteration.

I understand that, but I did not spend my first 2 weeks on here proving myself as a person, only to still get joked about it weeks later, and with your logic, me taking a jab at him and this entire thread is just betwixt banter between friends, and oh look at that alliteration.

So after all that, the fact that people still treat you the same didn't make you think to change your behavior a bit???