THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

My high bid was $52 and I still didn't nab it. This record continues to elude me. I know a lot of these are sitting in used record stores out there. Someone help me out and we'll trade.

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1423.l2649

Edit - Also, I remember seeing the psychotic Jessica Simpson listing like 8 months ago. Funny to see that's still a thing.

Is vinyl really getting more popular? Is this what is driving up the prices?

It almost forces me to buy double of new copies...one to play, and one to keep unopened to sell later. It pays for itself.

Really pretty crazy what people will pay for some vinyl. But hell, they're cool! And I've spent $200+ on one andI never thought I would!

Probably the wrong place to post this but it's crazy to me.

I won a record on eBay today (PBC - redder the better for 14.99.) A little while later I got a cancellation email saying "sorry, already sold it outside of eBay."

So people can just cancel something after an auction, if let's say it doesn't sell for as much as they wanted??

I won a camera on eBay once and paid for it. A little while later I got a refund and the camera was relisted at a higher price. I immediately left negative feed back with a comment saying, "seller refunded me my money and relisted at a higher price." The seller then emailed me all pissed off that I didn't contact him before leaving negativee feedback, said the negative feedback was a death sentence on eBay, and refused to ever sell to me on eBay.

The whole situation was comical after I got over not getting the camera for a sick deal.