THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Crap, i love the decline but there is no way in hell i would pay that much for that record or any record. I'm wondering if that person will really pay up on that 900 though.

It's gone for more and not been relisted. Apparently there are nofx fans who aren't 15 and have real jobs. Wish I could count myself as one of them, but holy shit, my job sucks balls.

I wasn't trying to bring on hate or anything like that, but I always see auctions like that or for the fat wreck exclusives that go for $300-$400 regularly. I only listened to NOFX a little bit and that was in middle school, but never really got into them myself.

Before your time, perhaps.

They were the leaders of the pack when skatepunk was in its heyday. Most fans are in their 30s and 40s now and some are able to drop a grand on something they want.

Before your time, perhaps.

They were the leaders of the pack when skatepunk was in its heyday. Most fans are in their 30s and 40s now and some are able to drop a grand on something they want.

Probably true, I've never known anyone that's been a fan either so you're right I would guess it's a generational thing.